250 Gallon Rain Harvest Collection Tank, Light Brown
|Price:||$368.99 + $199.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 250 Gallon Capacity 36" diameter x 67" height
- 12" stainless steel strainer basket at top of tank keeps out large debris
- 3" stainless steel screened overflow assembly
- .75" bulkhead fitting for easy spigot installation and 1.5" bottom bulkhead
- Now offering deep discounts on two or more tanks; quantity and freight savings
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Rain Harvest Tank comes with all the fittings you need to start collecting rain. The 12" stainless steel strainer basket installed on the top of the tank is the entry point of the tank and keeps out large debris like sticks and leaves. The tank includes a stainless steel screened overflow assembly, outlet bulkhead fitting and a .75" bulkhead fitting for a water hose spigot. The stainless steel screened overflow assembly is designed for directing overflow water during large rain storms while also keeping out pests & mosquitoes. The .75" bulkhead fitting is placed at a height that enables you to install a spigot or fit a watering can underneath for filling. The tank is made from polyethylene. This polyethylene is 100% Food Grade Material and is approved by the FDA with zero BPA. Polyethylene does not leach chemicals and has been used for direct food contact for many years. Rain Harvest Tanks are palletized and shipped by freight truck - up to 4 tanks fit on one pallet for the same freight cost. Shipping includes delivery to the curb; lift-gate service can be purchased, if desired. Find friends and neighbors that want tanks and split the shipping!