EcoLifeMate Gallon Size Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bags (2pack)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$22.02 (44%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large XL gallon size silicone bags with zip top slider bar to keep the seal airtight and leakproof. Size 13.5”x13” (160oz)
- Freeze and store large quantities of leftovers, baby food, meat, soup, liquid. Fruit, vegetables, marinade, sandwich, snack bag
- Great as well to store pet food or keep items in a waterproof dry bag
- Safe to boil using a sous vide cooking container, also dishwasher safe
- Eco-friendly alternative to single use disposable plastic rezip bags. U.S. Patent Pending 62811426
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
EcoLifeMate is now offering you the largest size silicone storage bags on the market. Your Gallon bags are finally here! U.S. Patent Pending 62811426
What you get: (2) two, red colour, 1.25 US liquid gallon/160 US fluid ounce size reusable silicone storage bags with tight seal sliders.
Perfect solution in your fridge or freezer to store: leftover meals, baby food, meat, soup, homemade sauce, liquids, fruits, vegetables, marinades, sandwiches and snacks.
Tips and Tricks
- Gently peel your bags open and wash them before their first use because of handling and transportation.
- Do not heat the slider bars over 200℉.
- It is normal to feel resistance with the slider bars, it's what keeps the bags completely airtight.
- The front of the bag has a measurement indicator. If you are freezing liquids, do not fill more than the max fill line.
- Dishwasher safe. You will need to remove the top rack to fit them.
- BPA-Free and phthalate free food grade silicone.
Our promise is delivering you the highest quality product along with an unmatched customer service experience. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience as our customer, please reach out to us directly.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As with most new silicone, they did come stinking a bit of chemicals. I have learned this odor is a surface residue from the manufacturing process that can/should be washed off and is not part of the material itself. A good scrubbing in HOT soapy water and hanging to dry overnight and they now have no smell at all. Have high hopes for these bags (I plan to use in the freezer).
Best way to clean is to turn inside out but I see pressure points being stressed where a hole could eventually happen. (I want to take care of these and use them for a long time.)
Finally. the price being the other reason for th 4 star review. I like the color. It is better in person than on the internet. I have the smaller size ones too. I really like these for the freezer and the knowing that my food is not in contact with plastic. I trust silicone as a safe food storage use material. Thanks.
Top international reviews
I am so happy with this purchase. Can fit a lot of stuff in here, and it's pretty easy to slide. I filled it with 20 cups of water and turned it upside down, no leaks at all.