- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall; 2 edition (May 15, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0412345501
- ISBN-13: 978-0412345500
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,167,927 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Galois Theory, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book fills that gap. It introduces the abstract notions from a historical point of view which often gives a good complement to the usual treatment and makes the abstract definitions make more sense.
Some people have noticed a few minor errors in the proofs however, so beware.
Most recent customer reviews
* The reviews dated prior to the year 2003 refer to earlier editions of the book.Read more