|Hardware Platform||Xbox One|
|Item Weight||0.634 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.81 x 4.29 x 0.98 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||July 28, 2016|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Mcbazel USB Super Converter for Using PS2 Controller Joystick Racing Wheel on Xbox One Console Gaming Adapter with Gam3Gear Keychain
|Price:||+ $4.79 shipping|
|You Save:||$4.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Super Converter for PS2 controller to play on Xbox One console
- Hardware Platform: for Xbox One
- Please check the compatibility of the product at the official web site before you place the order because NOT all the brand or models of the controllers / wheel / Joystick are compatible with the adapter.
- Comes with Gam3Gear Keychain. NOTE: It doesn’t support headset or headphone
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
IMPORTANT:Please check the compatibility of the product at the official web site before you place the order because NOT all the brand or models of the controllers / wheel / Joystick are compatible with the adapter.
USB interface which permits hot swapping
Full compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
Perfect button mapping
FULL-FEATURED, FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE
Installation and use of the Adapter is effortless.
Comes with Gam3Gear Keychain
NOTE: It doesn’t support headset or headphone
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If you're being put off by the price of the Brook and are considering going for one of the cheap unbranded adapters, I'd suggest you reconsider. Cheap unbranded Chinese adapters often make some strange mapping choices; one of the popular ones on eBay I bought did not separate the left digital and analogue for example, so was unusable in games where those are supposed to do different things. But that's not the biggest problem, some can have issues with lag too, but they are in my experience also extraordinarily flimsy. I've just thrown one away that didn't even last 2 days of light use before it died!
In contrast, these Brook adapters are well made, and they do exactly what they claim. It works flawlessly in emulators like RetroArch, which was the reason for my purchase.
Works great and seems well made, although the I didn't get the little keyring thing I got a couple of cool little Brook stickers in the box. All in all very good product.