Gama Sonic GS-104S Pagoda Lamp Post Outdoor Solar Light Fixture and Pole, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SOLAR POWERED- This outdoor solar powered lamp post is powered completely by the sun and equipped with an internal lithium-ion battery pack, which charges when sunlight hits the device’s solar panel.
- AUTOMATIC DUSK TO DAWN LIGHTING – This Gama Sonic solar outdoor light is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance when its battery gets fully charged during the day. The integrated photocell sensor can detect light and will automatically turn on at dusk and off once the sun comes up.
- NO ELECTRICAL WIRING – This solar lamp post is perfect for DIY enthusiasts looking to upgrade their landscape lighting while not breaking the bank. Installation is simple and takes minutes and does not require electrical wiring, just place in a spot with direct sunshine.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – The Pagoda solar lamp post requires little to no maintenance. Once the solar light has been installed in a spot with direct sunshine, leave the rest up to the sun.
- DURABLE AND WEATHER RESISTANT - The monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass. Additionally, this Gama Sonic solar powered lamp post light is also made from rust-resistant cast aluminum with a powder coated black finish for long-lasting performance.. Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 87
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar Lamp Post GS-104S is a single head fixture that features a design inspired by Eastern Asia architecture. Standing 87-inches tall, the rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar outdoor lamp post with a powder-coated black finish and flat grind glass will add style and distinction wherever it is installed. This solar powered lamp post does not require electrical wiring to set up. Just secure the solar lamp post to a concrete pad with the included bolts or use the EZ-Anchor system (sold separately) for in-ground installation. The replaceable Lithium-ion battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges (roughly 3 years) and charges when sunlight hits the solar lamp posts integrated solar panels. At dusk, the Pagoda Solar Lamp Posts 13 bright-white LEDs will automatically turn on and illuminate 180 lumens for up to 8 hours on a full solar charge. If the panels are not getting enough direct sun to charge the battery to capacity, switch the LED-brightness mode to LOW to extend nightly light duration. In either high or low mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow and multidirectional light dispersal. The outdoor solar lamp posts monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. A sunny day without overcast should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panels. Do not locate the lamp post in a shaded area. For any product questions or unexpected issues with your Gama Sonic product, our support team at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help. Note: For warranty claims, contact Gama Sonic USA customer support by phone at 1-800-835-4113 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please check your local laws before purchasing this product.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dug a hole 30" deep and wide enough to put in a 12" diameter cone from Homedepot. Used about 6 bags of Fast setting Sakrete (50 lb).
Flush the base to the lawn level.
Since this is fast setting, I embedded the three bolts into the cement with the template on top, carefully mounted the base to the bolts, and lightly turn the nuts on the bolts. This is to keep the bolts from sinking into the cement.
Cover the entire base with plastic for 24 hours. Then finish mounting the rest of the lamp.