Prequel - Gambling on Trouble
Book 1 - Gambling on Her Dragon
Book 2 - Gambling on Her Bear
Book 3 - Gambling on Her Panther (coming soon)
Each book is a standalone story chock full of action, sizzling hot romance, and the craziest shifter species Vegas has ever seen!
What readers & reviewers are saying:
"Don't miss out on this fabulous and spicy story with lots of romance and drama. Exhilarating and exciting!" - Night Owl Reviews
"Had me laughing and roaring like a bear! Here start the adventures of this funny, witty, and very exciting story!" - Read Our Thoughts Book Blog
"Wait til you see a dragon shifter and a werebear team up together! This story is funny, sweet, exciting, suspenseful, and scorching hot!" - Roxie's Romance Reviews
"A humorous, delightful, and sweet read! Plenty of humor and romance!" - Angel's Guilty Pleasures"
Karen has a diamond she wants, a shifter she's hot for, and some revenge on the side just calling her name." - Happy Tails and Tales Book Blog
- Anna Lowe delivers another excellent book!
- This world is as entertaining as Vegas can get!
- A grizzly bear shifter and a half Dragon/half witch - a match made in PNR Romance heaven!
- Once again we get a well written and paced story. I could not put it down until I had finished it.
- Gambling on Her Bear is a fast-paced book full of a variety of shifters, witches and vampires. The combination makes for a fun,fast-paced story that you can't put down. Tanner and Karen were so much fun to read about. No cliffhanger, great characters, a HEA and some steamy scenes come together in a great storyline.
- There are plenty of laughs in this book and the action in the casino is ingenious. The best part is toward the end when Karen finally learns to be who she is meant to be.
An excerpt from Gambling on Her Bear:
Tanner checked the reflection in a shop window for anyone tailing him as he walked down Fremont Street, trying to amble like a tourist instead of rushing. Which took just about everything he had because his inner bear was kicking and screaming and hurrying him along.
Come on, already! Must see my mate!
God, how could the beast be so sure? How could his mate be a witch?
Only half witch, the bear shot back. Half dragon, too.
He snorted. As if that added up to a good match for a bear.
She's perfect! the bear said brightly.
The bear just shrugged, like that didn't matter at all. She's in trouble. We'll get her out.
Again, how could his bear be so damned sure?
With one last look over his shoulder, he headed down the alley and took a right turn. And there it was, marked by red flags, gold statues, and upward sweeping Chinese towers on the false front: the Golden Panda.
He shook his head. Only in Vegas could a love-struck bear have a rendezvous with a dragon in a Chinese restaurant. He didn't even want to imagine what kind of shifters he'd find inside the place.
As long as there are no vampires, and as long as she's here, who cares? his bear chimed in, making him hurry toward the door.