|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $9.00 (60%)
A Game of Blood Kindle Edition
|Length: 484 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The cops assigned to find or save Rachel when she goes missing aren't impressed with vampire wannabes either, but clever detective work and wise intuitive leaps offer surprising leads. Soon Mitch is obsessing over rich guy Darius while Rodney wonders if he's just deflecting depression at the absence of his wife. The case is solved, but the hero can't rest and continues to dig, backtracking and finding out more.
What Mitch finds should be unbelievable, but the author ties it together convincingly, carrying the reader along into an enthralling game of cat and mouse. Darius pulls strings. Mitch pulls a gun. And the mystery deepens relentlessly with every turn of the page. Which one's the cat, the reader begins to ask, and who's the mouse?
A Game of Blood is filled with entirely believable characters and a well-designed mix of prosaic and otherworldly situations and dangers. Kids in school argue free speech. Technology delivers ambivalent results. Police follow standard procedures. Meanwhile Darius and his butler perform their dangerous dance, and Mitch is drawn inexorably onto the floor. Decadence meets duty. Redemption meets protection. Good and evil intertwine, skipping along to their own tune. And the perfectly handsome, oddly alluring stranger remains distinctly strange.
It's to do with identity. "What does your antagonist need?" asks a friendly writer. But how can mortals grasp the needs of immortals? And how is the impossible Darius drawn to see what Mitch might need?Read more ›
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Kidnapping
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Vampires
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban