- File Size: 4824 KB
- Print Length: 373 pages
- Publisher: Maroon Ash Publishing (May 30, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 30, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071W74P5L
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #93,444 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Game of COURAGE Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
flag1 like · comm
Mason and Jules are two strong characters who love each other but sometimes forget that you need to show the other person rather than just say it. Jules is sure that Mason is all at fault. he is never there for her. She doesn't realize that some of the things she has been doing are alienating him as well.
We always seem to hurt the one we love and we really don't mean to hurt them.
Lena Hart does a wonderful job at portraying how marriage really is and how much work it takes to make it work.
I recommend this read.
I was given this book and am leaving an honest voluntary review.
I was so lucky to have read the Hot on the Ice anthology where this story first appeared, I have to say that
Mason and Jules story absolutely shattered my heart, I fell completely in Love with Mason. This was one of
my favorite stories in the anthology! It does have a HEA ending but the emotions you have to go through to
get there will have you crying your eyes out.
This was a great story about how couples sometimes grow apart when they stop communicating with each other. I loved these two as a couple and was rooting for them both to get their acts together before it was to late. I really enjoyed this story about forgiveness and second chances. I give it 4 stars ✨.
Now the bonus excerpt is what has me upset. You are so wrong for presenting a good pepperoni pizza to someone only to take it back after a couple of slices. Just wrong...(joking of course).
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sports
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Divorce
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports