- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 4 hours and 55 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Thorntree Press
- Audible.com Release Date: October 14, 2015
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B016LIJWVW
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Game Changer: A Memoir of Disruptive Love Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) veto power will kill a Primary relationship
2) some folks can do or adapt to poly with a mono heart that can never change
3) This church marquee quote; and how wrong it is: "Your life is either shining light or casting a shadow"; light and dark are mixed
4) veto power held by the primary just 20 years ago in the US was the norm, even praised, defended; now, it's frowned on; a lot
This is a "I learn from my mistakes" book that has charm because it is a memoir and not a self help book or manual.. With a website that has a million visitors a year, it looks like Franklin Veaux is onto something here among contemporary relationships.
Again, more than anything this work is a cautionary tale on how veto power looks good but doesn't really work; and how the heart wants what it wants when it comes to love. I am richer having read this work. As the author is a computer geek and a guy, some might say it is remarkable that he is all about love and family and relationships and not really about being intimate among More Than Two, his 2014 book he did with a woman he was in a relationship with, Eve Rickert, .
You do not have to like his choices or be poly to appreciate this book. I found it helpful.