- Series: Game Design
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional; 1 edition (March 8, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321886925
- ISBN-13: 978-0321886927
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 0.8 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #770,004 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Game Design Vocabulary: Exploring the Foundational Principles Behind Good Game Design 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is a must-have in the library of every thinking game designer.
Requiring Windows to do some of the exercises was a turn-off, especially since I was reading on an iPad.