- Did you see THIS ITEM'S promotion? Save 10% off two GAME DEVELOPMENT GROUP items. Or, even better, get 15% off THREE or more. Now you can play WIT'S END; STARE!; WHAT'S THE LINK, WORDPLAY, BONKERS and more for less! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% when buying two or more items from Game Development Group. Enter code GDGGAME5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on each item from Game Development Group when you purchase 3 or more! Enter code GDGGAME4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Catch 22 Board Game
|Sale:||$26.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Match wits, nerve and strategy to capture 22 gold token on the board
- Use blocker cubes to prevent your opponents from reaching the jackpots
- Be the first to exit with 22 gold tokens and you win
- Includes game board, blocker cubes, gold play tokens, game pawns, die and instructions
- For 2-6 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This is not a bad game. I'm not giving it a low review because it's poorly made or anything. It's just my opinion on the level of fun it will provide. Sure the family will like it for a few plays. But I think they'll get bored of it pretty quickly and be asking for Snake Oil or Carcassonne.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun game- really brings out the competitive spirit in my family. Easy to lean and just when you think someone has it won and game-over... they don't and it's not!Published 4 months ago by Chynnabee
This is fun for a strategy game. No 5-page booklet of explanations necessary, so my kids are able to play. We enjoy the chase aspect and collecting money off the jackpots.Published 9 months ago by Angela Myers-Hughes
Such a fun game, Easy to play and once someone has 22 gold the chase is on! Use your cubes wisely!Published 12 months ago by McPlanet
Game is easy to learn and it more fun with 3 or more playersPublished 19 months ago by Claudia Jean Fuller
This game sounded very fun by the description. It was confusing and a waste of time. We gave it away, hopefully it was more entertaining for whomever ended up with it.Published on February 18, 2013 by Val M
Hubby & I had a lot of fun playing this one night, for hours. The little pieces are too tiny for adult hands. Maybe they are Chinese hand sized?!! Read morePublished on January 28, 2013 by DaBuff