- Did you see THIS ITEM'S promotion? Save 10% off two GAME DEVELOPMENT GROUP items. Or, even better, get 15% off THREE or more. Now you can play WIT'S END; STARE!; WHAT'S THE LINK, WORDPLAY, BONKERS and more for less! Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% when buying two or more items from Game Development Group. Enter code GDGGAME5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on each item from Game Development Group when you purchase 3 or more! Enter code GDGGAME4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Wordplay Board Game
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fun, fast-paced and challenging word game that changes with each spin
- No waiting your turn - players race against each other in every round
- Play against any number of opponents, or test yourself
- Includes: Game board, Spinner, Score Pads, Game Timer, Game Pieces, Pencils, Instructions
- For 2 or more players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Basic game play is like this:
spin the wheel and get the "first letter"
spin again - this will be the "other letter" (it can be the end of the word or anywhere in the word)
spin a 3rd time for the category.
You get points based on the word and category placement. If you just have the first letter, you get 1 point. If you have the first letter and the "other letter" in the word, you get 2 points. If you get the first letter, other letter, and the correct category, you get 3 points. You are only allowed to write 3 words down. It's challenging because you need to choose if you will go big and write all words in the category, which could cause you to run out of time -- or will you just write 3 words quickly contain the two letters?
Worth the time and energy to connect with your loved ones, we get to spend quality time when she pulls this game out. OH>>>and I found out she's quite competitive, her vocabulary has increased but when she's stuck, she uses words from her own country to get the most points. But I give her those extra points because it makes her think quickly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My family enjoyed playing this game over the holidays. It's not the most fun or inventive game ever, but it's not a bad one to add to the mix.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's a very short, confined game - not much else to do, gets repetitive. We bought Wit's End - now that's a fun game!Published 6 months ago by Jessica
Good game. A little harder than you think to come up with some of the words.Published 7 months ago by Phyllis O.
Excellent game! I played it at a party with 9 people and it was perfect.Published 9 months ago by Sara Kipling