- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: A K Peters/CRC Press; 1 edition (April 22, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466567856
- ISBN-13: 978-1466567856
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,130,889 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Game Magic: A Designer's Guide to Magic Systems in Theory and Practice Paperback – April 22, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
- A great author, that makes an effort to write about areas in game design not yet covered by existing literature.
- Confuses magic with occultism, mythology and religion, and just defines magic as anything supernatural.
- Too much a mix of different topics, lacking a clear organization.
- Does not go into much depth of the history and anthropology that would be be required to create a deeper meaning beyond just manipulating symbols.
- Littered with useless code snippets that are syntactically and semantically incorrect.
- Way too expensive.
- Not readable on a mobile device.