Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 444 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 544 reviews
on November 25, 2014
I wanted a non-princess or cartoon movie to change it up a bit. My daughter likes the movie just fine but wont watch it often. It has it's funny moments and a slight emotional one. My only complaint is if you don't want your child watching a movie where the character doesn't mind offering to blackmail the parent. "I want to go... if I cant.. ohhh my head feels funny it must be from that yellow fizzy drink Joe gave me. What was it called, margarita?"
Yeah I wouldnt be cool if my daughter threatened me like that. So be careful if you dont want your child viewing that sort of stuff.
Overall, good movie. It kept us locked in but I wont be diving the for the DVD case to watch it again soon.
on July 10, 2015
WOW THIS COMES TO MY HOUSE NEXT WEEK TO!!!!!! *My movie came in yesterday Saturday July 11th and my family and I watched the movie AND LAUGH OUR HEADS OFF!!! CAUSE THIS MOVIE IS SO FUNNY AND IT WILL ALSO MAKE YOU CRY IN PARTS!!! If you are a touching heart person with feelings like my family and I are. BUY THIS MOVIE IT IS **A 2 THUMBS UP MOVIE!!!** REALLY GOOD FAMILY MOVIE TO WATCH WITH YOUR FAMILY!!! Laugh BOY YA WILL LAUGH YOUR HEADS OFF, SO OUTSTANDING TO WATCH!!! My movie *THE GAME PLAIN* was ship to me in very good shape Saturday morning July 11, 2015...
on April 16, 2014
Maybe too cute for her own good. Sassy little girl wants to meet her father, so she tricks her Aunt into sending her to a Ballet camp in Boston. She arranges to meet her Father, who at first doesn’t know what to do with her, but they both learn and figure it out. Dad falls in love with his little girl, does things a macho man would never consider doing, but Daddy’s Little Girl can get him to do anything, wears freakishly small tights, dances, plays football, scary accident, and then a happy ending.
Great for the whole family, even as young as you 5 years old, although they may not want to sit and watch it since it is not an animated movie. Even my 13 year old boy likes this movie.
on August 26, 2016
Great family movie! Easy to get behind the characters, and classic storyline. The dog was hilarious - who doesn't love a movie with animals full of personality? Dwayne Johnson did a really good job on this one - as usual, ready and willing to laugh at himself and his tough-guy image. My son is a huge Elvis fan, and was carried away with all the Elvis songs and references in the movie. You'll want to watch it again and again!
VINE VOICEon May 6, 2012
This is a great little movie to watch for fun. The little girl is an absolute doll and her dad (who didn't know he had a daughter until the movie starts) is a hoot all the way through it. Some of the stuff that happens is predictable and even silly, but you can't help grinning, or even laughing out loud. By the end, you're rooting for Dad to get to keep his girl and maybe even shedding a few tears. The dog was a hoot, too, especially in the tutu. It's a great family movie (enough football to interest the guys and the storyline will get the girls) for everyone to watch together, too. You gotta see it at least once!
on April 8, 2017
An old favorite. No issues with playing.
on March 10, 2017
It is a wholesome movie for the entire family.
I recommend the movie highly.
on September 14, 2015
Another great movie with Dwayne Johnson staring in it. He is a great actor and also a great person in real life. In this movie a little girl shows up as his door saying she is his daughter. She is a very strong willed child that gives him a run for his money. Great story with a great ending. Family friendly.
on September 15, 2015
My daughter loves this movie, she wanted to watch. It was on TV but, it was past her bedtime so I rented it so it would finish before her bedtime. I love Dwayne Johnson as an actor, I really never seen him wrestle. My daughter has seen this movie about 10 times. Great family movie.
on June 27, 2014
Of course, who wouldn't love this film? It's enduring, funny, and of course the actors are super for their parts.
Naturally, I am totally in love with Dwayne, didn't know he was so sensitive, or caring....hope he does more Disneyland films.....And I hate all that shoot umup stuff he is in, but his softer side is the one I am in love with. Go Dwayne......and lots of luck.