Game Theory 101: Bargaining Paperback – November 24, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
- Item Weight : 14.1 ounces
- Paperback : 220 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1503016978
- ISBN-13 : 978-1503016972
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 24, 2014)
- Language: : English
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I can sum the book in 2 sentences:
1. always be ready to leave and you'll have the highest advantsdage
2. never offer first, always second to get a slightly better deal.
The rest is dribble and theory but no applicability.
By the way, I tried the method described to get a higher salary and negotiate and failed miserably. Apparently employers don't care until you leave.