- Hardcover: 246 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (July 14, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 144085128X
- ISBN-13: 978-1440851285
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,632,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Game Worlds Get Real: How Who We Are Online Became Who We Are Offline
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
About the Author
Zek Valkyrie, PhD, is an instructor of sociology at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs (UCCS).
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|