Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on March 31, 2014
So I been using this app for a while and it worked perfectly but then I tried getting on and it said gamefly stopped working and I was like ok ill try again and it said the same thing so I turn off my kindle and turn it back on same thing so I checked my internet connection it was 5 bars I've literally checked everything so then i tried it again still no I was like wtf!!!
on March 24, 2013
love using gamefly! its so cheap and it saves us so much money!! we only have to wait about 3 days to get the next game in, so its pretty fast. this app is pretty easy go use. was a little confusing at first but after playing around with it, its not so bad. i like it cuz its faster and more simple then having to get on the computer.
on June 18, 2014
Gamefly is a good service, but the turn over time on the games kind if sucks. When they ship me a game, it takes 3-4 business days until it arrives. When I return one, it takes almost 2 weeks for them to process it as received.

There are also problems getting new releases. Unless you get lucky and have it shipped on release day, it's going to be over a month before you will get it from them.

If you are interested in playing older games, it's a decent service.
on June 15, 2014
Not sure if it is the app, kindle or my internet service because I get to use these app once maybe twice before it stops working. It seems as if every free app has a short life span before I have to delete it and reinstall it. This apps works perfectly on my phone, but the kindle version is lacking.
on June 12, 2014
This app used to be great and five star worthy but now when I try to open it it force closes and is really annoying all I want to do is check what my older brother did to the Que (he always takes over) but it force closes and it has been happening to me for about a week and a half I would still recommend this to anyone because it might work for them and when it still worked it was pretty cool
on April 2, 2014
The app worked the first few times I used it. Then it constantly crashed, or would never load. You'll have to force stop it and restart it to get it to work
on January 4, 2012
I used to have a gamefly account. I downloaded this because I saw that you could track gaming news and upcoming releases. also you can socialize with other gamers which is a lot of fun (and addicting!) Best part is you don't have to have a paying account to use it! A lot of fun for gamers who need to stay up to date with gaming.
on May 14, 2014
The Gamefly app is cool, but VERY unreliable. It frequently force closes, and the only way to get it to work again is inconvenient and annoying. That is, use App Manager to shut it down completely and then restart it. I am using this app on a Kindle Fire HDX 8.9.
on December 16, 2011
I love this app,being that I have a membership with GameFly,its very fun and easy to use.this app has all the lastest game updates,aswell as your game q,for GameFly members.its faster to,being that I do not want to go on my computer everytime,inordered to see if GameFly has shipped me a game or not.or if I just thought of a game I wanna rent,I can do everything on this app.
on May 25, 2013
The title pretty much sums it all up. It's a whole lot more convenient to use than the actual site via my laptop.
Cheers