|Item model number||G3|
|Item Weight||6.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 2.3 x 4.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||6.3 x 2.32 x 4.09 inches|
GameSir G3 Bluetooth Controller for Android Smartphone / Tablet / Gear VR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ 32-bit high-speed MCU chip, high sensitivity and on time response.
- ✔ Support icade and Android native games.
- ✔Platforms: Android. Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
- ✔ Lasts for 18 hours working time, bulid-in rechargeable battery, double shock vibration.
- ✔ More games in "Happy Chick" game emulator which brings more authentic gaming experience to you, scan the QR Code in User Manual to install it for free.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GameSir Just play!
1. GameSir G3 adopts a 32-bit MCU chip, computing capability is up to 48 million times per second. Along with Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 solution.
2. Built-in 600mAh polymer lithium battery lasts for 18 hours in normal condition, automatic sleep mode is a power saver.
3. GameSir G3, compatible with Android 4.0 and later versions, is a perfect match for Android smart phones and tablets, broad range of native Android games are supported.
Working Platforms: Android
Working Modes: Android standard/Mouse Simulation
Connection: Bluetooth 4.0/Wired USB
Working Distance: 23 ft
Battery Capacity: 600mAh
Battery Life: 18 Hours
Measurement (inches): 6.30X 4.09X 2.32
N.W. (pounds): 0.42
1. G3 Does not support PC wired connection.
2. Supports vibration feedback, if there is also vibration mode in the game.
3. GameSir gamepad is only guaranteed workable with games from App “Happy Chick", Android native games.
4. If you want use it on iOS device, you may give a try as indicated in the GameSir Manual, please be noted that the unstable performance on iOS device is not covered by GameSir Warranty. Please visit our website www.gamesir.hk for more information.
What’s in the box:
1 * Game controller
1 * USB cable
1 * Instruction manual
1 * Dual Micro USB cable
1 * Warranty card
1 * Bracket
GameSir was born out of a desire:
------to create more fun.
GameSir attaches great importance to demands and needs of consumers, it is the constant support from them that brings GameSir great motivation to make continuous innovation of its products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My one true gripe, the lights. They are for starters way to bright to me. No way I can find to tone them down. The light showing its paired with an android unit on the front center bleeds into the joystick as well which is annoying.
Apart from that, easy to pair, feels solid, buttons feel solid minus loud clicks. Not worried about it falling apart anytime soon.
This controller just gets the job done, and done well.
The missing star is for 2 reasons:
1. The accessory that is intended to hold the phone, is not the most stable thing I've seen - it's holding it in a way that the phone can slide and fall,.
Though, this will happen to me only if I shake the controller more than a bit, so if you careful - overall it's stable.
2. A bit after I started using it, at some point I just couldn't use it for a while - as the controller just froze while the lights from the buttons come out. By "froze" I mean that I couldn't turn it off by holding the middle GameSir button.
Though, this happened to me just once, so far,, so I'd say that overall it's pretty stable.
In order to fix this, there are two possible solutions:
- Wait until the battery drains out - this is the only method that works for me.
- Take a needle to somehow I press the reset button at the back of the controller (which isn't really visible to the eye - there is a text Reset and a whole beneath it which you stick the needle to), according to their support.
The bad thing is not recogniced in MacOS vía Bluetooth, not everything is Lost, it works in openemu using usb cable. Works fine using Bluetooth on Android.
4 stars only because similarity in names cause confusion, I read the G3s specs and order G3 controller instead thinking it comes with wireless USB dongle.
The clip that comes with it has problema holding convex phones like Nexus6 or Motorola modelo, and press the volumen buttons, you can manage to hold but it can not be centered properly.
Recomended buying G3s.
Pros feels light and buttons are responsive
comes with holding bracket cables, and built in
cons manual or lack there of
must use happy chick software for android, emulator compatibility
Bluetooth syncing is not the greatest, not so much controller to phone, more so with the happy chick software