Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 10, 2016
I teach students in special education. This year I have kids in lower elementary with a lot of motor issues (a regular person wouldn't necessarily notice). So I ordered this to see if it would help with those who have behavioral issues as well during "brain breaks". I could not believe the transformation in one day. The pressure of the being on their stomach and then having to use all 4 extremities was a miracle! One student who usually got no work completed in the morning and would have beahvioral issues all morning, completed more work than needed. He used he scooter every 1/2 hour and loved it. I am buying another one!
6 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2013
These were a real hit. My niece said they were her second favorite gift of the holiday season - and that is saying something.

They are exactly the same scooters that you find at gym classes around the country (or did years ago). They have the same perks and flaws. Sturdy-seeming swivels, wheels that roll, built to last, but at some point they will need replacing. IMO, minimal supervision is required.

They slide well on linoleum, the hard wood, and around the cult-a-sac. A great way to get the kids active and playing. Now all we need is a parachute...

Recommend without reservation. (the lack of the final star is because I am certain with heavy use they will need to be replaced within, say, 18-36 months, but I will change my review if they last beyond that.)
19 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2011
I am an occupational therapist and have seen kids both in schools and in their homes and this is a wonderful tool. Kids can get sensory input as well as working on strengthening and motor planning. It's safe, it's portable, and kids eyes light up when I bring it into a room. My own kids also love it. My only caveat is that it should be used only under adult supervision as kids have a tendency to try to stand on it or can roll it over someone's fingers if they aren't paying attention.
90 people found this helpful
on February 6, 2016
I actually bought this specific scooter because my son's BFF brought two of these over when they came for a visit. previously we had never seen these before. My friend (the Mom) had bought them for the same reason - a friend brought them over and they had such fun playing on them, they bought them, as well.

The kids have SO MUCH FUN playing on these - there doesn't seem to be a "right" way to use them, an so they use them in a myriad of ways. They love to race and roll and play on them. They will tie two together and have someone pull them. I could even see these being used for moving boxes or something, if need be - in fact, that's what my friend first thought they were when she saw them.

These are such fun scooters, and provide a great amount of fun - highly recommended!
2 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2013
I bought this for my 13 (almost 14 year old son). He has autism and there are so few toys and things that he likes.
He actually plays on one of thes axact scooter boards at middle school so I know he will love this for his Birthday this summer.
19 people found this helpful
on September 18, 2016
I got this for an individual who can not walk but chooses to scoot around on his bottom. He really took no interest in it, though I thought it would make it easier for him to get around. He is a bit mischievous, so that could be a good thing in a way lol. Anyway, the product itself isn't too bad. Seems to be of decent quality, and is certainly something that kids would have fun with!
4 people found this helpful
on January 25, 2016
My son has hypotonia (low muscle tone) through his upper body, and his occupational therapist recommended this board for at-home play. He (and his sisters) love to ride around the house on this. Since our goal is upper body muscle building, the kids lay on their stomachs on the board, and maneuver by using their arms and chest muscles to push around. Great fun! The wheels turn very quickly though, so this board is dangerous if children stand on it while on a hard floor surface.
3 people found this helpful
on January 20, 2018
Perfect and just as expected. The Kids love them! Great quality. Have held up perfectly for quite some time now....no concerns or issues regarding that. All in all, I Highly recommend to others & Would def purchase from this company again.
on April 30, 2017
This brings so many elementary school day memories from gym class. I purchased this scooter for my kiddos who need to work on their upper body. I incorporate activities to work on supine flexion to help with their core and strength. It is just a fun way to engage children of all ages. It does have a weight limit of 125 lbs I believe so be careful.
on August 22, 2017
Good! I used it while painting the baseboards in our new house and it was so helpful! I can see myself using this for doing lots of stuff on the floors. Only problem is if I am seated a little off to the side, it will topple.