Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on March 20, 2017
Love this game
on April 12, 2013
It's bad enough Microsoft is "pushing" Windows 8 on everybody with its anti-climactic operating system offering no solitaire games whatsoever and a horrible start screen that is an advertiser's dream come true... so I bought a new notebook for my parents that came with Windows 8 to replace their old one with Windows 7. They couldn't navigate the start menu and were severely upset that it didn't come with Solitaire. I bought this game to appease them. The graphics and sound was horrible! There wasn't much selection either. My parents couldn't figure out the game much less find their desktop. I had to ditch the game and the OS and buy a copy of Windows 7 off Amazon just to get a SIMPLE version of the old Solitaire for my parents. No wonder Microsoft and video games are going under...
on March 6, 2011
I really like this game. It has become my favorite and I find I play it 90% of the time. Would not be without it now.
on February 12, 2011
I've had this Gamehouse version of Solitaire for years on various MS platforms since Win98. It's timelessly amusing the 6 or so versions of solitaire with excellent screen sizing too. Definite favs are Klondike (of course) Addiction and Crescent. The latter two I've yet to beat but still time consuming and easy to play!
on October 29, 2011
Great Solitaire Game!! I love the different levels, easy, meduim & hard. Love the "Undo" button!! Yukon & Tri Peaks have become my favorites. This game is perfect for a netbook like mine that only came with basic solitaire games.
on October 27, 2015
Works on windows 10. the only problem i have is that the game won't center on screen. It opens up in the left hand corner of screen. The Game House Solitaire Volume 2 opens in center of screen and can be sized big or small. Each has different games.
Even though this one won't allow itself to be enlarged on windows 10, i think it will work fine in other Windows operating systems.
on October 3, 2011
I HAVE BEEN USING THIS CARD GAME TOO MUCH, ACTUALLY. I FIND IT CHALLENGING BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE.
THERE ARE SETTINGS THAT YOU CAN CHANGE DIFFCULTY. COMES SET AT THE HARDEST SETTING. I LIKE IT AS A STAPLE.
on March 17, 2012
While this is not a comprehensive compilation of solitaire games, there are enough to help stay happily occupied. This purchase was worth the money.
on October 11, 2011
Great variety of games and easy to play - well worth the money. My husband and I play these games almost daily.
on January 7, 2017
Have had the game on another computer for years. Added it to another new computer that was just purchased. It's a nice solitaire game that fills some small "holes of time" - like waiting for a large download to complete - or when I'm "on-hold" on the phone. It works well, starts fast, and has several games within its software which do provide some challenge.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.