- Series: Resource Books for Teachers of Young Students
- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA (July 10, 1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195027426
- ISBN-13: 978-0195027426
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,227,091 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
101 Word Games (Resource Books for Teachers of Young Students)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
George P. McCallum has been an instructor, administrator and author in the field of English as a Second Language since 1948. He has participated in numerous English teaching seminars across South America and Europe.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.