Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2009 6:07:22 AM PST
Jack Shandy says:
Does it mean I have to download any content not on the dvd itself (with the game of the year edition)? I'd rather not buy any game which requires me to go online just to be able to play the single-player.

Posted on Dec 23, 2009 3:33:18 PM PST
H.Le says:
No, you do not have to go online. The first time you start the game, you will be prompted to sign up for a GFWL account to save game. Be sure to select the option to create an offline account.

Also, if you find GFWL to be annoying, google for ways to get around it (for FA3, it involves moving some files around - nothing unlawful as far as I know - since GFWL is not DRM per se).

Posted on Jan 2, 2010 12:56:07 PM PST
Ajin says:
I own this, and I've never had to sign up for GFWL or sign in to anything. Even the DLC works without it (the method H. Le describes is actually used by Bethesda's own DLC installer on the second disc).

Posted on Jan 11, 2011 11:34:14 PM PST
phil says:
do we not install the second disc then?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2012 6:40:58 PM PST
Azhrei says:
I guess you didn't actually READ the post before yours huh?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about