Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on February 9, 2015
We played this a bit over the holidays and my daughter still enjoys playing the game from time to time. I have tired of the game a bit since we first got it. It is a good game to bring out every once in a while, but do not see this as a mainstay to "family game night".
The cards are of decent quality and the art is colorful, bright and appealing. The packaging is rather thin and the cardboard storage tray fell apart almost immediately and required a bit of tape to repair.
Overall not a bad purchase for the money. Most likely play during the holidays.
on January 5, 2015
I saw this game on Table-Top & knew my family would love it. It's a trick-taking card game (low card takes the trick), but the strategy doesn't end there. You earn points based on what's left in your hand at the end of the game as well.

This is meant for 3-5 players, but my family had more fun playing with 5 players (with 5 players, you get to cycle through the "discard" deck a few times, while with 3 players, you never see all the cards...much harder to count!).

This is a quick game. Most card games we play (I'm looking at you Phase 10 & Pot Rummy) take an hour or more to play out. 12 Days takes half an hour...max.

I can see this game becoming a new family Christmas Tradition...hang the stockings, pour the hot cocoa, and play a few rounds of 12 Days.
on December 24, 2014
Quick , social card game! Some strategy, some luck. Nice graphics and holiday theme. Three stars mainly because it is not a game that will sustain interest beyond a couple of rounds and then we were ready for something different. We will continue to play it from time to time and it's easy to teach....so glad to have it
on June 18, 2017
Kind of boring, and it tends to lead to arguments.
on September 29, 2014
Saw this card game being played on Wil Wheaton's "Tabletop" show and being Xmas themed it seemed right to purchase for a game to play over the festive period. Anyway it arrived very promptly and I am very impressed with the game. Simple enough to play and score with a nice level of tactics involved that aren't too overwhelming. In short, the perfect family card game for Xmas.
on December 31, 2014
It is a very enjoyable game that grown-ups and children can play. There's just enough strategy required to keep more sophisticated players engaged, the rules are simple enough for the whole family to get involved and have fun, and there is enough of a luck element to give everyone a chance to win.
The cards are beautifully illustrated in keeping with the Christmas season, too. We may purchase a second set so we can have games with a larger number of players next year!
on March 5, 2016
I used this card game for a devotion I was giving to an Alzheimer/Dementia Caregiver Respite group. It allowed me to show them a picture of the 12 days of Christmas and talk about the meaning behind each day from a Christian perspective. The cards are normal card size. For my needs I would have wished they were a bit bigger.
on December 22, 2014
Discovered this game after watching an episode of Tabletop on YouTube. It's a very quick and easy to learn game. We recently had a game night and used this game as a filler game between our longer games.

I agree with a previous reviewer that while the cards themselves are nice quality, the box and insert they come packaged in are not. I'll definitely be getting another container to keep them in for long term storage.
on January 13, 2014
We played this game after viewing it on tabletop games with Wil Wheton. My neices, my sons and the elders at the table enjoyed it very much. It is easy to learn, fun to play and does not take alot of time so you can play multiple times to get in a rematch against those who beat you earlier.
As someone who plays alot of games I enjoyed this one very much. A holiday staple for years to come.
on March 8, 2015
Excellent card game!! I'm impressed! We have ~ 100 card games, so that's saying a lot. It's beautiful, family friendly and fun. Yes the box and insert are flimsy and ripped at the unboxing, but I'll be looking for an adorable and sturdy Christmas box for storage. My only real con for this game is that my 7 year old daughter has been singing that song for an hour. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.