Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on February 9, 2015
We played this a bit over the holidays and my daughter still enjoys playing the game from time to time. I have tired of the game a bit since we first got it. It is a good game to bring out every once in a while, but do not see this as a mainstay to "family game night".
The cards are of decent quality and the art is colorful, bright and appealing. The packaging is rather thin and the cardboard storage tray fell apart almost immediately and required a bit of tape to repair.
Overall not a bad purchase for the money. Most likely play during the holidays.
on January 5, 2015
I saw this game on Table-Top & knew my family would love it. It's a trick-taking card game (low card takes the trick), but the strategy doesn't end there. You earn points based on what's left in your hand at the end of the game as well.

This is meant for 3-5 players, but my family had more fun playing with 5 players (with 5 players, you get to cycle through the "discard" deck a few times, while with 3 players, you never see all the cards...much harder to count!).

This is a quick game. Most card games we play (I'm looking at you Phase 10 & Pot Rummy) take an hour or more to play out. 12 Days takes half an hour...max.

I can see this game becoming a new family Christmas Tradition...hang the stockings, pour the hot cocoa, and play a few rounds of 12 Days.
on September 29, 2014
Saw this card game being played on Wil Wheaton's "Tabletop" show and being Xmas themed it seemed right to purchase for a game to play over the festive period. Anyway it arrived very promptly and I am very impressed with the game. Simple enough to play and score with a nice level of tactics involved that aren't too overwhelming. In short, the perfect family card game for Xmas.
on December 31, 2014
It is a very enjoyable game that grown-ups and children can play. There's just enough strategy required to keep more sophisticated players engaged, the rules are simple enough for the whole family to get involved and have fun, and there is enough of a luck element to give everyone a chance to win.
The cards are beautifully illustrated in keeping with the Christmas season, too. We may purchase a second set so we can have games with a larger number of players next year!
on March 5, 2016
I used this card game for a devotion I was giving to an Alzheimer/Dementia Caregiver Respite group. It allowed me to show them a picture of the 12 days of Christmas and talk about the meaning behind each day from a Christian perspective. The cards are normal card size. For my needs I would have wished they were a bit bigger.
on December 22, 2014
Discovered this game after watching an episode of Tabletop on YouTube. It's a very quick and easy to learn game. We recently had a game night and used this game as a filler game between our longer games.

I agree with a previous reviewer that while the cards themselves are nice quality, the box and insert they come packaged in are not. I'll definitely be getting another container to keep them in for long term storage.
on January 13, 2014
We played this game after viewing it on tabletop games with Wil Wheton. My neices, my sons and the elders at the table enjoyed it very much. It is easy to learn, fun to play and does not take alot of time so you can play multiple times to get in a rematch against those who beat you earlier.
As someone who plays alot of games I enjoyed this one very much. A holiday staple for years to come.
on March 8, 2015
Excellent card game!! I'm impressed! We have ~ 100 card games, so that's saying a lot. It's beautiful, family friendly and fun. Yes the box and insert are flimsy and ripped at the unboxing, but I'll be looking for an adorable and sturdy Christmas box for storage. My only real con for this game is that my 7 year old daughter has been singing that song for an hour. :)
on March 1, 2014
This card game is great. Easy to learn - quick to play. My family and I like to play 5 rounds adding up scores as we go. Highly recommend.
on January 29, 2016
Easy quick game, bought this to pass the holiday season with. Both my parents love it and is fun to play. Quick to pick up and easy to teach. Game is short and there are variations to make it shorter. Recommend for a nice holiday pastime.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.