Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on March 1, 2014
This card game is great. Easy to learn - quick to play. My family and I like to play 5 rounds adding up scores as we go. Highly recommend.
on December 14, 2013
The game is great, well worth the money. The game's packaging is not. The packaging is befitting a $4 kid's card game from a chain store. I couldn't open the package without the thin cardboard tearing. Once inside, I found a cheap cardboard holder for the cards. Basically, if you care an ounce about your games, you'll need to arrange a separate, long-term solution for storing the game.

Update: I'm using an "Advantus Super Stacker Crayon Box, Clear" (sold on Amazon) for the game. One box exactly fits both decks. I then typed up the instructions in 6-point font, three columns, trimmed the single sheet and folded it to fit into the box. The official instructions are small, but not small enough to fit into this box without folding them in ways you shouldn't fold instructions.
on February 9, 2015
We played this a bit over the holidays and my daughter still enjoys playing the game from time to time. I have tired of the game a bit since we first got it. It is a good game to bring out every once in a while, but do not see this as a mainstay to "family game night".
The cards are of decent quality and the art is colorful, bright and appealing. The packaging is rather thin and the cardboard storage tray fell apart almost immediately and required a bit of tape to repair.
Overall not a bad purchase for the money. Most likely play during the holidays.
on December 16, 2013
A quick and easy to learn game. Never the same game twice. We've played this game several times since getting it over the weekend and it will be added to our gaming collection. This gives us something different for when we're looking for a quick fill-in game.
on January 5, 2015
I saw this game on Table-Top & knew my family would love it. It's a trick-taking card game (low card takes the trick), but the strategy doesn't end there. You earn points based on what's left in your hand at the end of the game as well.

This is meant for 3-5 players, but my family had more fun playing with 5 players (with 5 players, you get to cycle through the "discard" deck a few times, while with 3 players, you never see all the cards...much harder to count!).

This is a quick game. Most card games we play (I'm looking at you Phase 10 & Pot Rummy) take an hour or more to play out. 12 Days takes half an hour...max.

I can see this game becoming a new family Christmas Tradition...hang the stockings, pour the hot cocoa, and play a few rounds of 12 Days.
on September 29, 2014
Saw this card game being played on Wil Wheaton's "Tabletop" show and being Xmas themed it seemed right to purchase for a game to play over the festive period. Anyway it arrived very promptly and I am very impressed with the game. Simple enough to play and score with a nice level of tactics involved that aren't too overwhelming. In short, the perfect family card game for Xmas.
on January 13, 2014
We played this game after viewing it on tabletop games with Wil Wheton. My neices, my sons and the elders at the table enjoyed it very much. It is easy to learn, fun to play and does not take alot of time so you can play multiple times to get in a rematch against those who beat you earlier.
As someone who plays alot of games I enjoyed this one very much. A holiday staple for years to come.
on March 5, 2016
I used this card game for a devotion I was giving to an Alzheimer/Dementia Caregiver Respite group. It allowed me to show them a picture of the 12 days of Christmas and talk about the meaning behind each day from a Christian perspective. The cards are normal card size. For my needs I would have wished they were a bit bigger.
on November 24, 2014
The game is fun but the quality of the cards is rather poor as they felt like they were already bending on the first play.
on January 29, 2016
Easy quick game, bought this to pass the holiday season with. Both my parents love it and is fun to play. Quick to pick up and easy to teach. Game is short and there are variations to make it shorter. Recommend for a nice holiday pastime.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.