Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 15, 2013, 9:30:23 PM PST
I decided I would go with that but I don't see the pre-order bonus anymore, does anyone else see it.

If it's done then ill go with the griffin.

In my experience an extra is nice but I usually don't like it as much as something else so it just sits there.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 11:00:26 PM PST
It seems it's no longer available online, but in -store pre order might be a different bet.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013, 8:10:03 AM PST
Kites says:
I saw it associated with the pre-order... then ordered to pick up in store then went back to look at comments and the pre-order bonus was gone.

Going to call the store today and see what they say.
Im guessing itll be the usual "I work at gamestop I have no ******* clue"

Posted on Jan 16, 2013, 10:16:06 AM PST
2 days ago, I preordered it from a local GS and I specifically asked if it would come with the Steelcase and they said it would. So, try going into a gamestop to preorder.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013, 2:35:57 PM PST
Kites says:
Yea but Ive had it happen to me and many I've known.
Where youll pre-order a special edition or expect some pre-order bonus and they sell out.
Gamestop employees very often will say just about anything if it means you'll buy a pre-order/magazine etc.

Posted on Jan 22, 2013, 12:08:00 PM PST
Sad Clown says:
I preordered a copy of the game in August and went to pick it up today, and they were out. I was told that they got two copies of it in, and they went to people who preordered in June. Gamestop is a pretty terrible store.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013, 1:21:04 PM PST
Wow thats horrible, if there are 10 pre-orders you think they would get at least 10 copies....

Posted on Jan 22, 2013, 4:01:16 PM PST
Kites says:
I was lucky enough to get one but the guy told me they had like 25 pick up orders and only 8 steelbooks

Posted on Oct 15, 2013, 4:31:10 AM PDT
deftrick4339 says:
I avoid shopping at Gamestop as much as possible! It doesn't surprise me that they pull this kind of selling gimmick to disappoint their customers. Gamestop has an ego problem and it needs to be taken down a step. They also REQUIRE personal information to return a defective product, which I find abhorrent! I've stopped spending my money there and purchase all my gaming needs on Amazon.com. I'd rather give my personal information for a direct home business transaction than a misleading local retail store chain that relies on deceptive practices! My question is: when will everyone else see it for what it is! I've also heard stories about Gamestop selling PSVitas without informing people it needs memory cards before it can be used!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about