Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 270 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on November 4, 2015
We love this game! It is a great game for little ones- I'd say an extra clever late 2 near 3 could even play! It's so fun to make the "big snakes!" Even more fun is when you get that big snake for your own!

I would only recommend they make a smaller version as these snakes can get quite long! Or maybe include 10 more cards, so the games last more than 10 minutes. Parents can always remove a few cards to shorten the game! It also is too short of a game when you have 4 plus people- and the typical family is 4 or so. I say add more cards and make them a tad smaller! (:

We ordered like 10 games in the past year and I think this one is our favorite! You can play right out of the box, the rules are so simple.
on May 7, 2016
My four year old loves building the snakes and gets so excited when he gets to complete one and add it to his "snake pit."
review image
on August 7, 2017
Bought this for my 7yo son. He LOVES this game. We like Gamewright games in general and this one is good. It is geared toward younger kids, as you are matching up pieces of snake and trying to make whole snakes to collect, so if your kids are older, they probably wont be as interested. My 7yo loves this, 9yo likes it a lot, and the 13 yo will play once in a while. :)
on March 8, 2017
This is a fun game for kids! This is the perfect game for 3 to 5 year olds. It's simple to play and you can change the rules and let them play however they want. It encourage kids to match the colors and shapes and figure out the right configurations to make the snakes. I played this game with my older boys when they were little and now my youngest son loves to play.
on March 9, 2014
This is a great game for children and parents! They really enjoy making, and winning, the colorful snakes, and I like that it's a level playing field for everyone. The only thing that would make it better is if there were more cards in the box, or at least more heads and tails, so that game play could go on a little longer. We run out of snake cards fairly quickly, though it's no big deal to start over and play again.
on July 2, 2017
Perfect gift for any little kid who likes games and challenges this is a gift for my 4 yr old birthday that he played in terrific two he enjoyed this game and it's great for learning makes it fun for kids
on February 20, 2016
This game is awesome. We have already given it as gifts to several friends. It comes with a stack of cards that has either a head, tail or body part of a snake. When you draw a card you have to add it to a snake already on the floor matching the color to what is already there. The kids love yelling HISSSSSSS like a snake when they complete a snake by adding the last part (either head or tail) awesome color learning practice and can be done in any language! This game travels well, is not super long so it holds the attention of even the younger 2 year old crowd and can be played over and over because it is different every time you play.
on April 11, 2017
Really fun game for 'kids' of all ages. I play this mostly with my 3.5 yo daughter and even her older brothers (6 and 8) like to join us sometimes. Definitely a kid's game that I also enjoy playing!
on February 24, 2017
I love this game! I bought it for my son's 3rd birthday. Great game for younger kids. My 6 year old also loves it. He picked the concept up quickly. Great for color recognition and matching. He plays with it on his own matching up the pieces to create snakes and we also play as a game. Easy play, about a 10 minute game. The cards are much nicer than expected. Very thick cardboard. Even with my rough kids and being stepped on by a dog they have held up with no rips or even bends in them!
on September 17, 2012
My mother, who is a preschool teacher, purchased "Hiss" for my 4 year old son this year. He is just like most 4 year olds...very little attention span. This game is fast moving which is great for the most impatient child. Helps child identify, match colors and often gives them the option to make their own choices on placement. It's the perfect game for my 4 year old son and I to play together. I've bought extra copies for his little buddies birthdays. Love this!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.