Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Patriot Viper Gaming V765 Mechanical RGB Illuminated Gaming Keyboard w/Media Controls - Kailh Box Switches, 104-Standard Keys, Removable Magnetic Palm Rest
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$17.86 (18%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tom's Hardware Rated "Best Overall Keyboard, 2019".
- Gaming Keyboard with full spectrum, fully customizable RGB back lighting. Dedicated multimedia keys: allow users to easily access volume/mute controls with a simple scroll interface. Dedicated Viper software for lighting and key customization.
- Fully mechanical keyboard with kailh box switches and impressive IP56 rating, the V765’s crisp tactile clickiness, and Kailh white box switches provide the ultimate protection from dust and moisture. Fast mechanical keys with precise actuation, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback.
- Removable magnetic palm rest: optimized for maximum support and comfort for your intense gaming marathons.
- N-KEY & Anti-ghosting: the Viper V765 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard features accurate N-key rollover with 100% anti-ghosting for its 104-keys
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Viper V765 Mechanical RGB Keyboard comes with a full set of features including the first ever DIP LED box switch for maximum lighting effects! The Kailh White box switches are water and dust resistant (IP56) to make your keyboard last longer and stay cleaner. The full size layout with compact design makes the Viper V765 the perfect option to take with you when you need it!
Compare with similar items
Razer BlackWidow Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Green Mechanical Switches - Tactile & Clicky - Chroma RGB Lighting - Magnetic Wrist Rest - Dedicated Media Keys & Dial - USB Passthrough
Razer Huntsman Gaming Keyboard: Fastest Keyboard Switches Ever - Clicky Optical Switches - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Programmable Macro Functionality - Classic Black
SteelSeries Apex Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Adjustable Actuation Switches – World’s Fastest Mechanical Keyboard – OLED Smart Display – RGB Backlit
|Sold By||CCV Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.99 x 1.57 x 18.35 inches||9.16 x 17.65 x 1.67 inches||5.52 x 17.51 x 1.38 inches||5.50 x 17.20 x 1.60 inches|
|Item Weight||2.50 lbs||3.69 lbs||1.90 lbs||—|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update to original review as of 6-20-19:
So after owning this keyboard for about 5 months now I have a few things I wanted to throw out there in hopes it helps someone. I don't usually use the volume on my keyboard since I have an external dac and headphone amp. However I did eventually try out the volume wheel on this keyboard and it didn't do a thing. I wasn't too concerned since I don't typically use it, but I feel everything should work 100% paying this kind of money for a keyboard. Also of note, Media keys were not working either. I sent an email to Patriot today and to my pleasant surprise they got back to me within a couple of hours! They wanted me to hard reset the keyboard, and what do you know, it fixed the media keys and volume wheel! I had originally tried updating the firmware thru the software to no avail, so I didn't have high hopes of the hard reset doing anything. So to anyone that has this issue, hold the viper key down (right function) and the pause\break key down until the keyboard flashes. And that for me did the trick. Also one other thing, I know for whatever reason, the print screen button will go solid white as if it's not working with the rgb. Well actually it is, if you hold the viper key down and hit the print screen button it'll turn it back on to match the rest of the lighting. I believe that when it's white, it's in gaming mode... Not 100% sure, but that's how you fix that going solid white on you. And there ya go, my only 2 issues I've had, and I wouldn't call them issues so much as poor documentation. Big ups to tech support from Patriot, and I still am in love with the box whites for everything. Great keyboard, highly recommended!
1. Out of the box the volume control does not work right. Merely touching it the volume will either shoot up or down. After installing the (poorly written) software, a messages pops up asking you to upgrade the firmware, which appears to fix the volume issue. However for someone who uses Linux, this is a real pain. And who wants to download software for a keyboard anyway?
2. The software, as mentioned above, is pretty crummy. Installing it pops up a scary warning from Windows Defender because it's not signed. They couldn't even be bothered to sign their installer exe. This does not really inspire confidence.
3. The firmware seems glitchy. After installing the software. the lights on the side stopped working for some reason. I had to reset everything to default in the software. Then they came back on. You can switch between 3 modes on the side lights with fn + right ctrl. The 3 modes are off, white, and rgb. However, after updating firmware, the white is red for some reason and I could find no way to make it white again.
4. The Print Screen key often goes full white for some reason. I have no idea what this means, or if it's a glitch. The documentation makes no mention of it.
5. The switches actually feel pretty good to type on. However, the spacebar just doesn't feel right. It's almost sort of mushy and doesn't seem to be as springy as a typical spacebar. Shift keys are sort of like this too. I find it incredibly annoying.
6. The keyscaps are not double shot, but rather laser etched, which is not as durable. This isn't a huge negative as most of the "gamer" keyboards have these types of keycaps, but it's still disappointing considering the price of this keyboard.
7. The palm rest is kind of pointless. It's too short, and does not even contact your hands. Although I do not use it so I do not care about this. Others might though.
Ultimately, for a $90 "brand name" keyboard I guess I expected better...
Still works very well. I see a number of other reviews say their volume wheel doesn't work. That's a shame, mine works fine! I also want to add that the onboard RGB controls are an awesome feature! You don't have to open any software to change effects, speed, or brightness since there are dedicated key combos that do it as well! I'm still trying to figure out some of the features though. What exactly does game mode do?! Overall I love this thing, great keyboard!
I went to download the software but SmartScreen (Windows 10 AV software) could not verify what it was so I did not continue. Being that this is made by Patriot it is probably fine but I am not going to be the one to test it.
Be that as it may, you can change a lot just using the keys on the keyboard as is. As I own a Razer keyboard which relies on the unstable crap Razer Synapse software, I am more than fine just using the keys themselves to change the lighting.
End result is this is a fair price for a great feeling, RGB mechanical keyboard.