Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on June 3, 2015
This rifle is awesome, it exceeds my expectations... If you are looking for a worthy product, this is a top notch piece... Highly recommend'
on September 5, 2016
Very good rifle
on November 1, 2013
It's lighter than other pellet rifles I have held. I wouldn't call it a whisper, but more of a thud. Non offensive sound for sure! Two thumbs up.
on June 8, 2014
Very accurate, flat shooting trajectory. A good survival arm for small game at distance. A smoother trigger pull would be a plus.
on July 27, 2013
the gun is awesome, lots of power better then I thought it would be, even like the scope,good job gamo.
on January 13, 2013
Noise suppression was my primary motive to purchase this item over the others. I am disappointed. Accuracy is an issue as well.
on January 3, 2014
I like the solid stock and the balance of it. What I didn't like like was you have to use the scope because there are no front and rear sight's on it. The last one I had did have front and rear sight's but it was stolen in June of last year. Overall it's a nice air rifle.
on August 3, 2013
But after purchasing this I found a Crossman factory refurb of same FPS for 69.95 w/scope. Wish I had save a lot of money by buying it instead. Also ad for the Gamo states 1200 FPS but did not state lead rather that Premium Platinum pellets..which are very expensive.
on January 1, 2014
What a disappointment. Thought it would be good for use around the house, not so. Bull Barrel not much use.
on July 10, 2012
totally enjoy my Gamo. I can keep tuned up for hunting season, right in my own backyard. One of my targets is 50 yds. out from the back door. The Varmit Stalker performs well and is fun.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question