- Series: Routledge Studies in South Asian History (Book 9)
- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415494311
- ISBN-13: 978-0415494311
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,303,648 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gandhi's Spinning Wheel and the Making of India (Routledge Studies in South Asian History) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Rebecca M. Brown is visiting Associate Professor in Political Science and the History of Art at Johns Hopkins University, US, researching colonial and post-independence in South Asia. Her publications include Art for a Modern India, 1947–1980 (2009) and Asian Art (co-edited with Deborah S. Hutton, 2006).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?