Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 3, 2012
If you thought part one left you surprised, shocked, and with your mouth hanging open, then wait until you read the follow up, it doesn't disappoint!

4 years is a long time to sit in prison for a crime you didn't commit but it's even longer when you have revenge on your heart and mind. Since the day the judge slapped Tiffany with a life sentence, she's had nothing but time to orchestrate a way to destroy Travon, but her first mission is finding a way to do so; the only person she can rely on is her best-friend, Monica. Surprisingly and unexpectedly, Tiffany receives a visit from a stranger who happens to be a lawyer, Sophie, and she wants to take on Tiffany's case and when she does, a couple weeks later Tiffany is free and ready to put her plans in motion but Monica is against helping her, not realizing Monica has a plan of her own. Tiffany seeks the help of a friend, Michelle, who just so happens to know someone very close to Travon.

As you read through these pages you'll realize some people just aren't who they claim to be. Will Tiffany be able to extract her revenge on Travon? You'll never believe the out-come!!
Well I read book 2 in less that eight hours and that has got to be a record for me because I usually take a few days to read a book. But I could not put this book down.
AGM 1&2 both are best selling novels in my book. All hail to this new writer Sean A. Wright cause he's doing the dam thang. Plot, storyline and characters AWESOME. This writer has got to have ink running in his veins. I am so looking forward to his future work. He won't be able to pump them out fast enough. If You like street litature then you are going to love A GANGSTER'S MELODY. This is one book that should definetly make it to the big screen. And if it ever does by all mean please let me suggest your cast. I have the perfect person to play Bruno.

As always if you like reading and discussing african american fiction then be sure to join us at the African American Fiction Book Club on FB
on April 14, 2012
" A Gangster's Melody 2: A New York State of Mind" is the sequel to Sean Wright's " A Gangster's Melody." It picks up four years later with Tiffany being incarcerated in prison for a crime she didn't commit. She vows to make Trayvon pay for what he did to her if she ever gets the chance. What happens next will leave your mouth wide open and Trayvon's world turned completely upside down!
AGM 2 was a fast paced read. There were many twists and turns that I did not see coming.Tiffany definitely grew up in this book. Gone is the naive girl we met in part one. Kudos to Sean Wright for bringing a new spin on things. 4 stars

~Black Faithful Sister and Brothers Book Club~
While the book was an okay read, there were a few things that seemed to bother me. Each chapter was a different narrator and sometimes it was hard to keep up, especially since about halfway thru the book a completely different character that never had a narration part was now narrating. To me it ruined the flow of the story because at times I had to try and figure out who was talking. I also did not like that the character kept dropping the authors name and books. She mentioned going to see and reading A Gangster's Melody 1, which to me doesn't make any logical sense since she is a character in AGM1.

I did enjoy all the twists and turns from beginning to end. Tiffany was definitely not the same naive girl from book 1. She really changed and grew up. I will be reading more from this author in order to see his improvement.
on August 26, 2012
I read a gangsters melody part one so I was ready for part two. As a new author mr wright has captured the difficult art of making the story flow effortlessly. Each chapter was a new milestone in the story. I was drawn in from the beginning. The story line was perfect, I was yelling at Tiffany, wanting her to give up but understood her reasoning for revenge. There are definately some twists to the story that will make you say WOW. And the ending was more than what I could've hoped for.

I would like some more detailed sexual scenes tho! Would I read another one of Sean wright's books...ummmm. Darn right I would!
on June 3, 2012
Sean Wright has managed to do it again. I wasn't sure if he would be able to top the first book A Gangster's Melody but somehow he mananged to do it. Part two showed Tiffany in a new light and I loved the strong willed Tiffany versus how weak she was in part 1. Now Travon I have to admit I have a love/hate relationship with. I hate how he deceived Tiffany and did her wrong but I loved the man he was in so many other ways. So I have mixed feelings about the ending of the book although I feel he got what he deserved it seemed so harsh. I gave the book 5 stars and I believe it deserved every one. Looking forward to reading more from Mr Wright!!
on November 4, 2012
A Gangster Melody 2 kept me on the edge of my seat just as much as the first book. It was once again an excellent book. Tiffany really matured and evolved in this book. The twists in this book were crazy! Sophia's appearance in this book was surprising and played a big part in Travon getting the payback that was due to him. AGM 2 displayed true loyalty and friendship between Monica and Tiffany with the addition of Michelle. The betrayal and deceit that Travon displayed in the first book brought several of the main characters closer together in this book. Kudos to Sean Wright, once again, this was an awesome book.
on April 5, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect after how A Gangsters Melody ended, there were so many different things that the author could do with the story. But I have to say this exceeded my expectations. I was pleased to see Tiffany become a fighter and not allowing anyone get in the way of what she really wanted. I dont want to give the book away for those that have not read it....this book is off the chain! Lots of ups and downs and the ending will leave you even more speechless then part 1 did. There is noting and I mean nothing worse then a woman scorned...one click this book asap!
on May 13, 2017
Outstanding I recommend everyone to read the series the author wrote and did a great job he deserves the rating he got
on July 31, 2012
Sean Wright followed up with a sequel. We find Tiffany a changed woman. Gone is the little girl and now we have a grown woman. She is angry and feeling betrayed. She is all about getting back at Travon. Wright goes on to give us twists and curves we didnt see coming.

I gave this book three stars due to the transitionig. It flowed through to each chapter, but you you didn' t know who was who until you got further notice of thw store