|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.62 x 1.77 x 0.83 inches|
|Color||WiFi Garage Door Controller Black|
|Power Source||AC 110V-240V|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
WiFi Smart Garage Door Opener Controller Compatible with Alexa Google Home and IFTTT, WiFi Gate Opener Controller Smartphone Smart Life APP Remote Control No Hub Needed
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Smart Your Existing Garage Door Opener – With this wifi garage door opener, you can remotely open, close or check door status from anywhere anytime via your Smartphone. No longer wonder if you forgot to close the garage door when left home or at bedtime.
- 2. Alexa/ Google Garage Door Controller - Easy to set up connection to Alexa/ Echo or Google Home. Enjoy hands-free voice control over your home. Other automation such as opening on approach configured via free IFTTT channel.
- 3. Wide Compatibility - Only if your door/ gate opener uses two wires connected wall buttons, it works. You can easily check the compatibility before buy by short connecting the two terminals where your opener’s wall button wires are terminated to. If the door opens or closes, this smart wifi garage door opener will work for you.
- 4. Share with your families & Get Alerts in Real-time – The smart door controller allows you to setup multiple users, and you will get notified in real-time on who and when the garage door open or close. You can also set time schedule to open/ close your door at certain time.
- 5. Easy Installation – Upgraded door shape design, with more safety connection wires, it is easier to install and set wifi connection. Make your garage door smart in just a few simple steps.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Aubric Smart WiFi Garage Door Opener Controller
Simply add this smart wifi controller to your garage door opener, it's easy to turn your garage door into a smart one and enjoy home automation with few steps!
- Just Tap
Get reminded that your garage door is open and use phone app to securely close it from anywhere. Never forget to leave your garage open again.
- Just Speak
Let Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant or Siri help you open your garage or gate. Let your guest through your garage or gate while you are cooking.
- Just Drive
You can set smart scenes via smart life app and IFTTT app.
1) Download and install both Smart Life and IFTTT apps.
2) Create the open garage door Smart Scene in the Smart Life application and
3) Use the IFTTT applet called "trigger Smart Life Scene when you arrive Home" and choose and configure the "open garage door" Smart Scene within the IFTTT application.
Smart Life APP Remote Control
Remote Control or monitor your garage door from anywhere anytime. Never wonder if you left your garage door open again.
Alexa & Google Home Voice Control
Just ask Alexa or Google to open or close your garage door. Control your garage door/ gate without leaving the couch.
Timing & Countdown Function
Set schedule time to close the door automatically in case you leave it open all night.
Share With Your Families
Share this wifi garage door controller to your families from Smart Life App so that they can also control it from the app.
Support one phone to control multiple devices or multiple phones to control one device.
Get realy time notifications for every action of the door. And also you can review all the open/close records, check the abnormal actions with trace.
Few Steps of Installation
Just wire the wifi controller to your garage door opener motor, then set up the controller to wifi connection. You can make your garage door smart in just a few simple steps.
Compare with similar items
MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control, 1 Pack, Black
AGSHOME Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Remote, APP Control, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, No Hub Needed with Smartphone Control
Lomota Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener Remote, Tuya Smart Life APP Control, Work with Alexa, Google Assistant, No Hub Needed
Refoss Smart Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener, APP Control, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, No Hub Needed, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Cool-Auto||Amazon.com||AGSHOME Direct||lomota||NetworkSpecialist|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What does not work well is: If you want to program your phone (Smart Life App and IFTTT App) to automate the close / open garage door when you leave or arrive home. First , the Smart Life app does not seem to be able to distinguish between close and open, all it does is to send a signal to the garage door opener , the same signal for open and close. There is a sensor to detect open and close, however it looks like the system is using it. So what happened to me is when I arrive home it closes the garage door because it is was open. Sometimes it does not trigger the close or open action. in Summary: it is not smart enough, and the instruction is too brief. This looks to be a cheap device.
What I don't love is the Google Home integration. I want to be able to say "close the garage door" but it treats it like a switch so I have to say "turn off the garage door". Further, the status doesn't seem to be integrated, so whether I say "turn on" or "turn off" it just activates the door to whatever position it isn't in. I'm not sure if this is the controller or the app, but it is less than ideal
If state = closed, report “device name” already closed
Else turn off “device name”
Command = Open “device name”
If state = open, report “device name” already open
Else turn on “device name”
1. Download the Smart Life app and follow the instructions in the app to connect to the device. I couldn’t get the device to pair using the “Smart Mode” but it paired right away using the other mode “AP Mode”.
2. Set up a “Tap to Run” automation under the “Smart” menu
3. Once you set up the “Tap to Run” an icon will appear to “add to Siri”
I set up tap to run and Siri Shortcut for “open garage” and “close garage”. However, this isn’t necessary since the open and close command perform the same function.
You can also set up a Siri shortcut to run an “applet” through IFTTT using webhooks. The advantage here is you can then share the Siri shortcut and the other users do not need to have the Smart Life app on their phone. This is what I did for my wife and kids. This process is a bit more complicated but there are plenty of how to’s available online that can walk you through this process. Just note that you have to set up the “tap to run” automation in Smart Life first to use IFTTT.
- Installation was awesome
- Very compact device
- Only works on 2.4 GHz wifi (all modern wifi works, you just have to disable your 5.8 GHz while connecting this device. It's an easy 5 minute process)
I highly recommend this device!
Top reviews from other countries
So looking around for a solution I found this product and it does the job perfectly. The push notifications with the Tuya Smart App comes within seconds as opposed the long delays with the Merlin MyQ app.
Very happy with the door opener & would happily recommend to anyone.
Not a device for novice home automation enthusiast.