Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 12, 2016
The book was interesting but i already knew from my experiences most of what was stated. I thought I might learn a couple of new things.
on March 20, 2016
Can really identify with the writer so I enjoyed the book!
on August 20, 2013
Definitely gleaned some good ideas from her book, but basically figured out that garage sales and selling stuff online are entirely more time intensive than I'm willing to invest.
on February 13, 2015
Great book! Can't wait to read all the way through it!!!
on February 27, 2013
I HATE HOLDING YARD SALES, BUT THIS BOOK MAKES THE TASK SEEM LESS DAUNTING...SOMEVERY GOOD AND USEFUL INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SALES.
on October 19, 2014
lots of great information.
on February 27, 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. There was a lot of good information – information I never knew before. The book is short and sweet but packs a punch. The only thing I didn’t like was the pink cover – wasn’t masculine enough for me and carrying it around raised some eyebrows. But the author, a former news reporter, is colloquially known as “The Garage Sale Gal” so I guess its appropriate. The info is good for all – and hopefully will help us see more ‘green’. 5 Stars
on April 18, 2011
Loved this little book. Easy and fast read but a lot of information. Been doing garage sales for years but this year I'm trying her tricks to try and up my take!
on May 28, 2011
This book is an easy read and has a few good tips, but is pretty basic and mostly common sense. I wish my library had a copy so I could have read it without purchasing it.
on November 22, 2011
As usual Amamzon.com is still #1 on my list, this book was purchased for my wife and as yet we haven't been able to put it to use because of the onset of winter.The order arrived on time and in great shape, I'm sure we will be ordering again soon.