Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on June 8, 2017
We got this boom at the library and my son loved it. So glad we could find it on amazon so he could have the book to keep.
on June 23, 2017
Got this today it was very misleading on how big the book was. It looks like something I could have made at home very disappointed
on August 5, 2016
Perfect for my 4.5 year old boy. Lots of pictures and the reading is nice and short. I am currently looking to buy other books for my child by the same author.
on February 7, 2017
Our 3 year old grandson LOVES this book. I wish it were bigger and longer, but he is happy with it just the way it is.
on August 11, 2016
Theses pictures inside are from the seventies and a lot of info is totally obsolete. It was kinda nostalgic for me tho and it made me laugh.
on January 14, 2016
My 4 year old, garbage truck obsessed, son loves this book. I think the words are a little corny, but he will look at it for ages, and wants me to read it every night!
on October 29, 2015
GREAT BOOK. MY GRANDSON HAS ME READ THIS PRACTICALLY EVERY DAY TO HIM.
on July 25, 2016
Good book,
on May 25, 2013
Our 2 year old grandson just had a Garbage Truck Birthday Party so I had to get this book as a gift. He likes all cars, trucks, trains, but he especially adores Garbage Trucks!! This book is perfect for him.
on April 9, 2015
Our 2 year old is obsessed with garbage trucks and this book is perfect for him.