BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2016
This is one of many excellent Garcia band CDs out there. I love how relaxed and improvisational Garcia is on this selection.
on November 1, 2016
Fast delivery; good music.
on February 28, 2013
This is an excellent show and I can highly recommend it. Great sound and an excellent performance from Jerry and his band. I bought the CD version instead of the lossless download because I like to get the artwork (booklets, etc) that come with this set. Since I still listen to CD's and don't own an I-Pod, buying the CD version was a no-brainer for me.

I wanted to give this set a "five star" rating based on the sound and performance but both sets (early show and late show) could have easily fit on two cd's instead of three. The only explanation for this must a marketing gimmick to charge more money for a 3 cd set. Too bad!!

Luv Ya Jerry!! More music and less marketing gimmicks!!
on January 18, 2014
This is a good show. I'm just happy that there are more JGB shows being released. I'm sure there are more in the vaults that have yet to see the light of day, but I hope that'll change soon? Looking forward to when that happens. Thanks again!!
on April 28, 2017
Like It!!!!
on February 26, 2013
I was impressed with this collection. I saw Jerry around this time, and this CD/download takes be back to that night. Great sound! This is a great reminder of just how good Jerry was. His playing is spellbinding on a great selection of songs with amazing vocals. I expact that fans will love this, but anyone into guitar bands ought to be thrilled. This is as good as it gets; no frills, a guy and a guitar and a great band. I have heard some gripes about the keyboard player and crowd noise, but it is always something. The search for perfection is a hard road. I look forward to many more recordings!
on October 29, 2016
Super Jerry music ! Super group, too.
on September 10, 2017
Excellent JGB set with extended cuts.
on February 21, 2013
I personally recorded this on cassette when it first aired on WNEW. I would usually prefer a gem that I was not familiar with, but I love this show and wanted a pristine recording, and it does not disappoint. Keyboard is way different than merle or melvin, a little dated but fun and a good memory. I would recommend this to fans and newbies.

Update 03/01/2013

I still love the cd. The sound is more of a 4 than a 5. This might change my rating to 4.5 or 4 stars.
on March 28, 2013
Being at that concert with my soon to be husband, instantly transported me back in time. Jerry's voice was clear and crisp, and the band was in good form, in sync, very together, what a night! This concert was a privledge to attend, and the Capitol, what can I say, many a good concert was had there...