Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Garcinia Cambogia Extract Pure (60% HCA) ★ LOSE WEIGHT OR YOUR MONEY BACK ★ With Potassium For Increased Absorption, 180 Veggie Capsules, 30 Day Supply for MAXIMUM Weight Loss - Made in the USA Under Strict Good Manufacturing Practices - Zero Fillers, Binders or Artificial Ingredients
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 25, 2016
First, let me just say, THIS IS A SCAM. They say, on their commercials on Dr. Oz, as well the product advertisement, that this is a "FREE" 30 day trial, and all you pay is S/H. NOT TRUE. Once you pass their obligatory 14 day trial period, they charge you for the entire month. THEN, they set you up on a monthly product shpmt and billing. That's the business end of it. The science is, the product DOES NOT WORK! After the first billing of $4.95 for S/H, I was bill $93.48 for the month. When I call for my refund for my "FREE TRIAL" I found they set me up for a monthly ship & bill program. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Do not buy this product, or pretty much anything else Dr. Oz either advertises, or has his name attached to otherwise. Don't trust it.
on June 13, 2015
Tried the "free" one-month trial; had minimal effects even though I followed the directions. I would have been okay with not having the best results since this was supposed to be a "free" trial. HOWEVER, they neglected to tell you that they put you in a Loyalty program with a recurring monthly fee of $149.83, which is in addition to the cost of the pills. When I noticed the charge on my bank statement and called to complain about not knowing about this loyalty program, they basically said too bad, that it was already charged to my account. I don't condone or agree with businesses that engage in shady practices, regardless of how great their product supposedly is.
1111 comments| 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2016
THIS DOES NOT WORK!! All the negative reviews that existed before this crap got popular have been removed, buried, filtered out, etc. You couldn't buy a positive review before this garbage appeared on Dr. Oz. Now, you're hard pressed to find a negative review. It's marketing BS. Shameless advertising on their part. they know it doesn't work but you're willing to pay for a dream. I've tracked this from day one. Not impressed.
on February 16, 2014
I read so many good and bad reviews about this product that I had to just try it myself, I figured what did I have to lose. Well, I am almost done with the bottle and I have lost 5 lbs. Don't think of this as a "weight loss pill" because it is more like an appetite suppressant pill and I did notice that it did work for that. If you're thinking this pill will magically make you drop pounds, it doesn't. It will help you not be so hungry though and allow you to eat less, but you still need to have that self control to STOP when you are satisfied, not when you're full. I did more research after I bought this and read that you need to be careful of the brand you get too because some are more reliable than others. [...] If you're looking to use this product, I would read that link and do some of your own research before you purchase.
33 comments| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2013
I'm actually seeing fairly quick results with the Garcinia Cambogia 500mg.

I've been taking 3000 mg per day, 2 first thing in the morning with a full glass of water, 2 before lunch and 2 in the late afternoon before dinner and have lost 25 lbs in the 2 months (about 3 lbs/week) since I started taking it (and I am NOT starving myself at all, cause I like to eat food).

You need take this before you eat food, if you take it with food, it won't have the same affect, so that's why it's important to wait a little bit before you eat. I think it is a good fat burner and gives your body that extra boost it needs.

All in all a successful purchase.
66 comments| 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2014
For years, I have struggled with my weight. Despite regular exercise, I always ended up feeling so guilty by the end of the day because of my snacking. If it is salty and packed with carbs, I will most likely eat it. This is especially true when I get off of the work. As soon as I come home, I want to relax and snack.

I tried the Garcinia Cambogia Extra by Natural Nutrition Labs on a hunch. A friend had suggested it to me, but I have always been a been skeptical about diet pills (I have tried so many in the past). I followed the instructions; 2 tablets taken with a full glass of water three times a day (about a half hour before each meal). I am normally someone who, when in the right mood, eats to the point of discomfort. I have not been able to do that since adding this diet supplement to my daily routine. My first two weeks saw a weigh loss of 7 pounds, which was amazing for me because it really did not feel like I was sacrificing anything. I still ate what I like to eat, but I did not eat as much. As someone who craves unhealthy food, this really helped! It took a few days for the pills to really take effect, but once they did, I started cutting back on my good intake. Since my work schedule is so intense, I switched up the pill taking times. I took the pills for breakfast and lunch, but then took another dose on my way home from work. When I got home, the pills were working so I did not eat as much as I normally eat.

Overall, this was a great purchase for me. I have a busy life and cannot work out every day, so having that extra boost helped me in my weight loss. After two months, I lost about 18 pounds. I feel like a brand new me!
11 comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2016
Product not even worthy of one star!!! I saw an advert on my browser and followed the link. (stupid me). I paid $4 for a bottle that was suppose to be FREE. not knowing that they already enrolled me in their member program. I just saw a charge on my statement just yesterday for $89.95 and called them immediately. The customer service representative was very rude and nasty, says by paying the $4, I was signing up for membership and they would ship me a bottle every month and my card would be charged. He said there was nothing he could do about refunding my money. Please do not fall victim as this is a very shady business. The stupid pills don't even work. it makes me feel nauseated.
on December 19, 2015
They suck! Used them for 2 months and followed the directions and didn't loose a single pound in fact I gained a few!!! Its nothing but a scam for your money and they failed to tell me that they would charge my account over 100$ automically every month!
on January 21, 2014
MY HUSBAND AND TO TOOK THE PILLS, FOR TWO WEEKS WE DID NOT LOOSE ANY WEIGHT, INSTEAD MY HUSBAND'S BLOOD PRESSURE RAISED DANGEROUSLY !!!!! TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING THIS TREATMENT. AFTER HE STOPPED THE CARCINIA PILLS, HIS BLOOD PRESSURE NORMALIZED
on August 17, 2013
This product made me feel less hungry and reduced my cravings for carbs. All in all, I'm impressed. Highly recommend.
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse