Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 19, 2014
will it helped me with curbing my appetite some what, It really bloats you up the next time to take them obviously making you fill full which is a good thing and I was going to order another bottle today and found the price was triple from what i paid less then 3 weeks ago. so it lends itself to me any of being cautious certainly not re-ordering
6 people found this helpful
on December 6, 2013
I've been taking for a week only and i can notice my pants getting loose. It kills your out of control hunger and you eat less, i'm exercising 3 times a week to help and i'm definitely feeling more energetic.
4 people found this helpful
on September 19, 2013
I really love this stuff! I've been taking it for a while, and I have gotten some really positive results. I had to do a bit of research on it, though. I didn't know what to expect, and I didn't have "immediate results." The main thing that I noticed was that I wasn't as hungry as often, I feel happier, and a bit more energetic while taking it. This particular brand seems to be very high quality, I've definitely "felt" the effects from taking it. The results do take some time, but it's well worth it, IMO.
11 people found this helpful
on September 10, 2013
I've been taking the Garcinia Cambogia Extract for the past couple of weeks now and I've noticed my hunger pangs have gone away and I have less of a desire to eat. I take two capsules about 30 min to an hour before eating and I believe it has been working. Actually, I have no feelings of hunger at all now. I am still eating 3 balanced meals per day, but have no problems with overeating like I used to. I would recommend this for emotional eaters because it will definitely curb your appetite.

It's been a few more days and I weighed myself today. I was at 150 lbs. and now I'm at 143 lbs. I've also been walking everyday, so I'm sure that has contributed to my weight loss. Thank you for providing such a wonderful product!
9 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2015
Sorry, there is no magic pill. And if there was, this isn't it. Just exercise and diet.
3 people found this helpful
on October 20, 2013
This is the 'all-natural" way of managing your weight loss. I have been trying this for couple of weeks, by following the usage instruction. At this moment, I am feeling the effect and some weight loss. Because Garcinia came from a plant, I am feeling good for using this all-natural way to manage my weight.
2 people found this helpful
on February 5, 2014
I bought these pills for my sister after she gave birth because she asked me how I was shading weight. In less than a month she had lost 10 pounds. She told me a lot of her coworkers couldn't believe she had given birth. She's really happy with the results because she continued to lose weight and has kept it off.
5 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2016
didn't work
One person found this helpful
on January 15, 2014
ok so i wasnt sure about it but after doing my own research i went for it. i lost 20 lbs in about 3 months, but with hard work that i had been doing all along. the big thing was it helped curb my appetite.....
2 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2014
I feel like this does curb my need for snacks but not overwhelmingly as other diet pills do. This is a more subtle diet pill. It doesn't give jitters or energy. It seems to have little noticeable effect other than a drop in cravings. It doesn't stop cravings though, it just gives that extra help.
One person found this helpful