Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 4, 2014
I have taken this specific product for 5 months. (8) other friends have taken it and (3) an alternate brand-packaging. Garcinia Cambogia Premium works. I have loss 37 pounds. Taken with water only 30-45 minutes prior to two major meals of the day (Breakfast and dinner are typical), and you will loose weight, control redeposition of fat, and control free carb/sugar conversion to fat. 100% guaranteed 90 day success when taken as directed (,save empty bottles)
33 people found this helpful
on September 7, 2014
work in progress weight coming off slowly but surely
18 people found this helpful
on February 26, 2018
Works for me. I go to the gym 3 times a week and do watch my diet...but, eat everything including cheese and sugar in my tea....have been using the product for a few years and notice that I can keep better fit and lose the weight with the product and a gym membership. Will be 70 years old in September and the hardest thing to lose is the tummy....you have to exercise...but, overall..this product works.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 9, 2016
Not sure how this product works alone, but combines with coffee bean extract I lost 4 pounds in 7 days!
5 people found this helpful
on May 25, 2018
Garcinia has helped me lose 7 lbs. so far. The very first day my craving for chocolate was gone, This is after eating chocolate daily. The cravings are gone. And I feel satisfied with a light meal. I notice that when I’m tempted to snack between meals on anything, the first “no” works. And the thought goes away, compared to fighting it on my own and eventually giving into the temptation. There are no side effects that I have noticed. I recommend this product to others I know.
on January 8, 2015
fast ship. great item. it has not helped me for weight loss but has helped to get my blood sugars under control.
15 people found this helpful
on April 5, 2017
The weight doesn't melt away, you must do Atkins regimen to lose weight. I've lost a couple of pounds, but as soon as I had a slice of toast with breakfast (I was on a spinach omelet regimen), I gained a pound!!!!
on May 22, 2017
This was a gift. No weight loss but lots of energy she told me.
on March 4, 2017
I didn't see any result until now no even one pound to loose. but I gained more
on March 24, 2017
Cannot take this product. It upsets my stomach.