- Series: In the Garden: Coloring Book
- Paperback: 74 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 9, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1987702794
- ISBN-13: 978-1987702798
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,567,634 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In the Garden: Coloring Book (Volume 2): Featuring Hand Drawn Illustrations Paperback – April 9, 2018
|New from||Used from|
"Maybe You Should Talk to Someone" by Lori Gottlieb
"This is a daring, delightful, and transformative book." ―Arianna Huffington, Founder, Huffington Post Pre-order today
About the Author
Patricia Kouttab is an illustrator, artist and author who paints and draws whimsical and nature-based illustrations featuring strong flowing lines. Author of three coloring books. Visit www.patriciakouttab.com to explore her creations. All of the illustrations in this book were hand drawn using only archival ink on a smooth bristol paper.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|