BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Garden Details: Accents, Ornaments, and Finishing Touches for the Garden
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 13, 2015
I checked this book out of the library and loved it so much I ordered it from Amazon. Many inspirational photos to inspire your own style of garden decorating. From formal statuary to whimsical groupings to informal collections of previously loved items, many style are covered. Also, great planted container ideas and garden furniture options abound. This will be one of One of my favorites in my gardening books collection.
on July 20, 2013
I am always looking for ideas to use or to share. My problem is that I can never find the objects that I see in books and magazines and frustrations build.
on May 4, 2015
Great item, just as described.
on December 11, 2001
I got so many great design ideas from this wonderful book. Lots of pictures to inspire anyone looking for ideas. I will use this book a lot.