- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Garden Guru Products when you purchase 2 or more. Shop items
- Receive 1 pair of Garden Guru Premium Garden Gloves free when you purchase $30 or more of Qualifying items offered by Garden Guru Products. Enter code RY9JPRDK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Garden Guru Products when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code KQGFT53C at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Garden Guru Products when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code LH2JQHZQ at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
Garden Guru Super Strong Garden Trowel - Stainless Steel - Ergonomic Grip - Perfect Hand Shovel for Weeding, Transplanting and Digging in Garden Beds - Hand-E Garden Trowel
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$0.70 (6%)|
|Material||Stainless Steel and Nylon|
|Brand||Garden Guru Lawn and Garden Tools|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.25 x 5.5 x 3.38 inches|
|Blade Length||5.5 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ONE TOOL ALL GARDENERS USE - Planting, transplanting, removing stubborn weeds, mixing soil and compost or scooping fertilizer, the Hand-E Garden Trowel is the Gardeners Go To Tool.
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL - Rust Resistant Blade is Thick for Strength and Durability, Wide and Concave for Scooping, Properly Designed for Professional Grade Applications.
- COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Large and Thick with Thumb Rest on top and Finger Grooves on bottom. Well Designed for those in search of an Agreeable Grip that Minimizes Hand Stress and Fatigue.
- NOT JUST FOR GARDENING - Strong, rugged and well suited for nearly all outdoor assignments. Placer mining for gold, metal detecting for lost treasure or camping with friends, this trowel will come in handy for all your digging purposes and you will be glad to have it stowed away in your backpack.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - If there are any unexpected issues with any of our products, we have you covered. We are on call 24/7 to assist all customers and we guarantee to correct any problems fast and hassle free. No confusing, legal ease, run around…guaranteed! 100% Customer Satisfaction, plain and simple.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DIG, PLANT, TRANSPLANT, WEED, SCOOP, SHOVEL The Hand-E Garden Trowel is arguably the Gardeners Must Used Tool.
The Hand-E Garden Trowel is Comfortable yet Durable and like all Garden Guru Lawn and Garden Tools…Guaranteed For Life.
Included with your purchase of the Hand-E Garden Trowel is a Daily Maintenance and Care Guide.
Stainless Steel Trowel – Rust Resistant Blade is Large and Strong for Scooping and Planting.
Ergonomic Comfortable Handle – Is the Perfect Size and Shape to Minimize Hand and Wrist Stress over extended working periods.
Ideal Size and Weight – Total Length of Tool = 13 1/4 inches — Length of Trowel Blade = 5 1/2 inches — Trowel Width at Widest Point = 3 3/8 inches — Handle Length = 6 inches — Weight = 9 ounces
Easy to Care For – Detailed Instructions Included with Purchase
No Buyer Risk – Life Time 100% Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Add to Cart - Click on the Yellow Button Today and Make Your Purchase
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Judy on September 30, 2018
The promised "Care Guide" is indeed arrived in my email short after the delivery, and a wonder it was! I cannot help quoting a section verbatim:
1. After each day’s use, clean the dirt, sap and plant residue off the stainless steel trowel and handle by using mildly soapy water and an
old toothbrush or other non-metallic brush. Avoid chlorine based soaps, they can damage the stainless steel. Also, do not leave the trowel submerged in water for an extended period of time. Clean and dry quickly!
2. After cleaning, be sure to dry well with a cloth and spray oil based lubricant on both sides of the trowel. Wipe excess oil off before storing.
3. After lubricating make sure to store the trowel in a dry place out of the weather.
Are you serious? "Spray oil based lubricant" -- is it a gun or a simple garden tool? I have a set of good cooking knives made of machine steel (the sort they made ploughs of) that never pretended to be stainless. I dry them and shove in the drawer. They never got any stains, ever.
After having read the "Guide," I thought I purchased a cheap piece of junk instead of easy maintenance reliable stainless steel tool, but decided to give it a try. For the credit to this trowel I have to say that after I had kept it on a covered patio (under the roof) for a month just nocking off the dirt, it did not in fact become any worse. So, at the end of the day it seems to be indeed stainless.
One design comment: The handle is black and green. There is no need for it to be "camouflaged"! Maybe I'll add a "tail" to mine. : )
Very happy with the strength...will try to update if it bends or weakens after continued use.
Cons - It felt a little heavy in my hand at first until I got used to it; now I don't notice it...also, it seems a little wider than the transplanting trowel that I was using for weeding (the transplanting trowel bent and became weak after continued weeding in the heavy, clay soil). Lastly, the logo on the handle was coming loose (today when I was using it I peeled it off and kept going. It was not a big deal).