$33.59 ($1.74 / Ounce)
Monday, Dec 19
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($1.65 / Ounce)
($1.48 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein & Greens - Vanilla - Vegan Protein Powder for Women and Men, Plant Protein, Pea Protein, Greens & Probiotics - Dairy Free, Gluten Free Low Carb Shake, 20 Servings
|Price:||$33.59 ($1.74 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Garden of Life|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Protein Source||Blend, Pea, Rice|
|Unit Count||19.3 Ounce|
About this item
- HIGH PROTEIN: 20 grams of raw plant protein from Organic peas and sprouted Organic grains, seeds and legumes plus 6 Organic greens and veggies
- POST WORKOUT RECOVERY: Help your muscles recover with a clean nutritional shake powered by Organic non-GMO whole food protein and nutrient-rich green energy
- GREEN SUPERFOOD DRINK: This delicious Vanilla protein powder is power-packed with green energy from raw, Organic veggie and green juices including Spinach, Kale, Broccoli & Alfalfa Grass
- PROTEIN POWDER WITH PROBIOTICS: Tasty, smooth low carb protein shake with 1.5 Billion CFU probiotics and 13 non-GMO enzymes for easy digestion
- VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER: USDA Organic, NSF Certified Gluten Free, Certified Vegan, Kosher and Informed Choice Trusted by Sport - delicious with water or unsweetened almond milk
Similar item to consider
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
Product Certifications (2)
Each Carbonfree Certified product goes through a cradle-to-grave assessment to determine the product’s carbon footprint. The carbon emissions associated with the product are reduced where possible, and remaining carbon emissions are offset with third-party verified carbon reduction projects in renewable energy, energy efficiency and forestry.
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
From the manufacturer
Raw Protein & greens
- Commitment to clean ingredients enforced from start to finish, 100% organic feed.
- No prohibited herbicides, pesticides or fungicides.
- No usage of GMOs.
- The gold standard and most rigorous testing to ensure no GMOs throughout entire supply chain.
- Rigorous traceability and segregation practices for ingredient integrity.
- Known as 'The Most-Trusted Name in Food Safety', the NSF certification mark means that the product complies with all standard requirements.
- Verifies raw ingredient testing or that raw ingredients are being sourced from an NSF International certified gluten-free supplier.
- Nutritional supplements and/or ingredients are free of banned substances by the world class sports anti-doping lab, LGC.
- Assures athletes that products have been regularly tested for prohibited substances.
Rich in Raw Organic Greens
Raw Proteins & greens
Good for the whole family
We combined the power of clean organic protein and the nutrient-rich energy of organic greens! Our Raw Protein & greens line is clean—Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified—and we think that clean tastes better! Now you have even more choices with your protein: Raw Protein & greens—available in three delicious flavors: Real Raw Vanilla, Chocolate Cacao, and Lightly Sweet.
Offering 20 grams of smooth, raw organic plant protein per serving from organic sprouted brown rice, organic peas, organic chia, organic navy beans, organic lentil beans and organic garbanzo beans and 6 organic greens and veggies—organic alfalfa grass juice, organic spinach, organic kale, and organic broccoli, carrots and beets—1.5 billion CFU probiotics, 13 non-GMO enzymes, 3 grams of organic fiber and less than 1 gram of naturally occurring sugar, Raw Protein & greens is a convenient way to get your protein and greens in one serving. And it’s clean, traceable and pure.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Raw organic plant protein for healthy muscles and muscle repair†
- Healthy digestion†
- Green energy† from raw, organic greens and green juices
- Offers 20 grams of smooth, raw organic plant protein
- Six organic greens and veggies
- Less than 1 gram of naturally occurring sugar
- Has 1.5 billion CFU probiotics and 13 non-GMO enzymes
- Certified Vegan, NSF Certified, Informed-Choice Certified, and Kosher
|Raw Protein & greens||Raw Organic Meal||Raw Organic Perfect Food||Organic Plant-Based Protein|
|Protein||20g per Serving||20g per Serving||2g per Serving||30g per Serving (2 scoops)|
|Calories||100 (Vanilla)||130 (Vanilla)||25||160 (Vanilla)|
|Servings||20||14 / 28||30 / 60||19|
|Sugar||<1g (Vanilla)||<1g (Vanilla)||1g||<1g (Vanilla)|
|Fiber||3g (Vanilla)||2g||1g||2g (Vanilla)|
|Organic & Non-GMO||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Vegan & Gluten Free||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Probiotics & Enzymes||1.5 Billion CFU & 13 Enzymes||1.5 Billion CFU & 13 Enzymes||1.5 Billion CFU & 13 Enzymes||2 Billion CFU|
RAW Protein & greens Vanilla is a Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified blend of clean, organic plant protein providing 20 grams of delicious, smooth protein derived from organic pea, organic sprouted brown rice, organic chia, organic navy bean, organic lentil bean and organic garbanzo bean. It’s uniquely blended with six nutrient-rich, energizing, organic greens including organic alfalfa grass juice, organic spinach, organic kale, organic broccoli, organic carrot and organic beets. Flavored with delicious organic vanilla flavors, it is sweetened with organic stevia extract (leaf) to deliver less than 1 gram of sugar.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.8 x 4.8 x 8 inches; 1.21 Pounds
- Item model number : 0658010118705
- Date First Available : January 6, 2016
- Manufacturer : Garden of Life
- ASIN : B01A9IFE8K
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,410 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. The density of the powdered ingredients in this product naturally vary from lot to lot and require space in the container at the time of packaging. Over time the powders settle, causing the container to appear less full than when it was first packaged. This product is sold by weight and not by volume.
Organic Raw Protein & Greens Blend: Organic Pea Protein, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Chia Protein, Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice, Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Navy Bean (sprout), Organic Lentil Bean (sprout), Organic Garbanzo Bean (sprout), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Beet (root), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Flavor Blend: Organic Vanilla Flavors, Organic Stevia Extract (leaf), Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend: Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, [Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus] (1.5 Billion CFU). Made without dairy or soy ingredients, tree nuts, added sugars, filler ingredients, nor artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, soy, wheat, fish and tree nuts. May contain traces of soy due to agriculture practices.
Mix 1 level scoop (scoop included) with 8 oz of water. Delicious with unsweetened almond milk.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm training to run barefoot, my feet have strong arches again. Read the book, "Born To Run" and you'll discover how to stay free from injury and healthy without killing yourself or straining to be "perfect". To just enjoy it. If I can do this, at 60, after being told there was no hope, then maybe this will help another person to feel the same. Never, ever give up! Don't stop looking for answers and solutions, even if you are told there aren't any. Look into the healthy diets of people on Crete, dump sugar and snacks and get this powder, start feeling better! It really, really helps you get lighter and healthier without cravings. Take time and change your life a little every day. Every single day you can try again, make another effort, let go of your mistakes and start over, relax and trust that it's truly possible.
This protein powder is pretty good in terms of flavor when you drink it cold. If it gets warm, the added vegetable material can have an off smell. If you mix it with ice and drink it while it’s cold, that’s not objectionable. This protein powder is about average in terms of its level of greatness. I don’t mind that so I didn’t market down for that quality.
I can’t give it five stars however, because I am not a fan of how sweet they have made it. I would prefer a less sweet version so that I can control how much sweetnesses in my final product..
I have ever tried. Mild and rich tasting. It blends easily in a blender or with a hand tool if necessary. No heavy after taste. Will purchase again. Recommended
By Maria Podyacheva on October 16, 2022