Order it now. Sold by Livamed and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Garden of Life OmegaZyme ULTRA, 90 Capsules
- The ultimate digestive enzyme supplement, supporting gastrointestinal health and digestion through a highly potent, comprehensive formula that delivers higher activity per serving of a broader range of enzymes than other leading enzyme formulas.
- Provides 21 different digestive enzymes, each with a specific function to help your body process proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and difficult to digest foods like broccoli, nuts, seeds, beans, and dairy, increasing nutrient availability to the body.
- Delivers a unique blend of digestive enzymes with activity optimized across the full spectrum of pH (acid/alkaline) levels that exist throughout the gastrointestinal tract. Contains a range of trace minerals, cofactors that activate enzymes and help them function properly in the body.
- Includes dairy digestive enzymes (lactase & specific protease) that support dairy product digestion.
- Delivered via UltraZorbe 100% vegetarian capsules to ensure potency, eliminate the need for fillers and binders, and provide quick nutrient release through faster dissolution into the body. Independent study suggests UltraZorbe capsules dissolve more completely than other vegetarian capsules.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
From Crohn's disease to diverticulitis/dverticulosis, I have had a too long journey through digestive/intestinal tract hell. I have suffered explosive (often bloody) diarrhea and constipation in the same 12 hr period. Doctor's have been of little help. It wasn't until I took control of my own body by changing my diet (hey men HAVE to have certain things in our diet women don't, and there are definitely things guys - especially older guys like me - need to avoid) and adding a few crucial supplements that I was able to find digestive peace and have done so now for two years now. This Garden of Life Omega-Zyme product I initially found in one of the major chain vitamin stores (at a significantly higher price!) a couple of years back. I eventually switched over to the Ultimate Digestive Blend to see if it provided even better results than the good I'd already experienced. I never went back to the the regular blend. Amazon pricing is much more reasonable on top of that.
I use this product 3 times a day. Morning, midday and before bedtime after dinner. Used in conjunction with a 50 billion bacteria probiotic product not offered on Amazon (hopefully one day it will) taken once a day, my digestive issues have almost been completely eliminated only (well to be honest: mostly only) arising when I go off my dietary regimen and "treat" myself to too much of bad thing for someone with my particular health issues.Read more ›
Caution: as one reviewer noted, the pro-biotics in this formula are cultured using dairy (which is a very common practice). If you are severely allergic to dairy, make sure to ask the manufacturer specifically how they culture their pro-biotics.
To good health!
It's been 4 months since I used this product and I still have not recovered fully. Please be cautious with this product. Do not take it blatantly without physician's advice. I should have researched more carefully. This may work for some people who lack digestive enzymes, but if you are not in that case, it will cause havoc to your system.
Okay, so I figured out why some people have problem with this particular product. This is the ONLY product that contains 80,000 HUT of Protease PER CAPSULE among many digestive enzyme supplements out there. Protease can aggravate stomach lining immensely, especially if you take it when you do not need it. Similarly, if your gut lining is not very good to begin with, protease will worsen the damage in your gut. I learned this lesson hard way by popping two capsules (160,000 HUT of Protease) daily for two days. I believe my gut lining was bad to begin with from consuming foods that are hard to digest like lots of meat, nuts, and fats. I also had a lot of antibiotics in the past, which is never good for the gut health.Read more ›
I will continue to take my other Garden of Life products, and search out other new supplements. but oh man was this a bad idea. additionally I have the feeling amazon wont accept a return on this, so I am out $30...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a 66 year old female who suddenly had trouble eating salads. It messed up my stomach and I became fearful of eating them anywhere other than home. Read morePublished 9 days ago by B. B. Sizemore
Not sure how effective it is, but the ingredients and company are trustworthy.Published 11 days ago by tabbycat
I use these every day for the last 2 years to help me eat and feel better. They work like magic.Published 21 days ago by M.C.
Excellent quality. Best digestive enzyme on the market today.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've been using these off and on for about 8 years, and they really help. I have GERD, and took nexium for several years. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Daisy
As I've gotten older, my body doesn't seem to digest food as easily. I have been using these enzymes for years and feel they are the best quality on the market.Published 1 month ago by bdb
After researching several articles on several websites over a 2 day period, Garden of Life OmegaZyme Ultra emerged as my clear choice to try. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CoCoLatte