Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Garden Tea Party: A Calming Coloring Book Paperback – August 17, 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Printed on one side of the page. Paper is white and not perforated.
- Paper is standard Createspace weight, which means thin. You'll definitely need a page behind the one you're coloring.
- Pictures are pretty and girly, and the artist has a distinct style. You can tell that one artist drew all the pictures in the book.
- Attractive cover- I've found that some of the independently published coloring books have ugly covers. Not so in this case. The cover is well-designed and attractive, and fits the theme perfectly.
- There are more flowers than there are teacups. The emphasis is on the "garden" part of garden tea party. If you don't care for coloring flowers this is probably not the book for you.
- There are a variety of difficulty levels in this book. I tend to prefer the harder images. I know there are lots of people who like having that range.
- My only real complaint with this book is that I wish there were more tea-based pictures. The flower pictures are nice, but I have multiple flower coloring books already. I find the tea theme more original, and I'd like to see more of it.
I would buy this artist's coloring books in the future.