Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Garden Tower 2 - The Composting 50 Plant Organic Container Garden
|Sale:||$389.00 + $24.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$110.00 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The rotating Garden Tower 2 is a composter that grows 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere
- Turns waste kitchen scraps to fertilizer. Organic waste to organic food!
- Easily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs, or flowers. 6 Levels, 43" Tall x 25" Wide
- An organic, 6 cu. ft. vertical soil-based alternative to expensive and difficult hydroponic systems. The entire body rotates with one hand for access and light management.
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA. 100% UV Stable FOOD GRADE USA HDPE plastic. 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Color||Terracotta Food-Grade HDPE (UV Stable)|
|Item Dimensions||44 x 25 x 24 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T_V2.0_Rev0415|
|Shipping Weight||41 pounds|
The Garden Tower is a revolutionary vertical self-contained garden / composting system that redefines home gardening, urban gardening, and vermicomposting.
Utilizing 6 cu.ft. of potting soil, the Garden Tower allows for the abundant growth of 50 plants vertically in a minimal footprint and eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss, and most water loss associated with conventional gardening.
Garden Tower 2 improvements over the Garden Tower 1:
1) Enhanced nutrient distribution: The vermicompost tube at the core of every Garden Tower features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced aeration
2) Stacking & nesting planting rings: Customizable tower height and less soil compaction
3) It rotates! 360 degree rotation made possible by a robust integrated bearing track = optimized sun exposure and better plant access in tight spaces
4) Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: better access, controlled compost release, and less bending over
5) Wide, heavy, reinforced, anchorable feet attach the tower securely to a rooftop, etc.
6) Even heavier built and more UV resistant: The Garden Tower 2 is a full eight pounds heavier than the robust Garden Tower 1.1 and features the maximum amount of food-grade UV protection available in the industry for an expected 7-12 year lifespan even in harsh climates.
The Garden Tower IS the Ultimate Patio Farm.
Much more information available at http://www.gardentowerproject.com
Top Customer Reviews
First, let me say that it helps if you have some background in gardening. This product tries to mimic nature, so that means you need to have some idea of how to plant seeds, how much water the seeds need, how much sunlight your plants need to get, what is the right season to grow anything, how to control pest, etc. It also helps if you know a little bit about vermicomposting (composting with worms). This tower WILL NOT work magic for you. All the rules of gardening in the ground applies to this tower.
My wife and I received this product this past May of 2015. We live in an apartment with 90 square feet of back patio space. Let me say that with so little space, we were able to grow a SIGNIFICANT amount of food and gave some food away! We were able to grow lettuce, eggplant, tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, bok choy, spinach, basil, stevia, broccoli, arugula, Swiss chard, beets, and cilantro.
The Garden Tower has a wonderful composting system. In the center of the tower, there is a compost tube where you could throw your kitchen scraps so that worms could eat them. These worms would go through small holes in the compost bin to fertilize your garden. However, it helps to have some basic knowledge of worm composting. While using the compost system IS NOT necessary, it surely does help boost your garden when done right.
Another great aspect to this tower is that you could grow root vegetables such as potatoes, beets, carrots, garlic, onions, turnips, etc!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received my garden tower about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks ago and I love it. I live in the mid west and first started planting in mid June so am getting a little late start, but my beets... Read morePublished 1 month ago by marge rahnenfuehrer
We bought this at the end of March. We spent a good month researching vermicomposting and reading all of the material that Garden Tower Project provides because gardening is a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Emily Bailey
I gave a Garden Tower 2 as a gift to my mother last season. Purchased locally, not on Amazon.
She had a very successful first year with the Tower. Read more
The Garden Tower 2 - Simply the best container growing system 'ever' invented. With only 4 sq. ft. and the sun you can grow most if not all of your vegetables organically,... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Helen Holden
We just harvested our first round of broccoli. It was very tender and tasted better than what we buy. Mint is growing like a weed. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Julia H.
I opted for a container garden as I am a beginner. Easy to assemble, my kids love putting kitchen scraps into the compost bin. I wish it were cheaper however I would buy again. Read morePublished 4 months ago by SHINIKA L NUNLEY
I bought the original Garden Tower through the Kickstarter program. After assembling it, I had a few questions so fired off an email to the one listed as support. No response. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Nicholas