Most Popular Garden of Life Brands
Additional Garden of Life Top-Selling Categories
New from the Garden
Best Selling Products from Garden of Life
Garden of Life® - The Leader in RAW, Whole Food Nutrition, Organic Nutrition
Since the year 2000, Garden of Life has been on a mission of Empowering Extraordinary Health® through innovation and commitment. Our beliefs are simple—your body craves the nutrition found in food, so our goal is to feed that need with clean, high quality, whole-food ingredients, with no synthetic added nutrients, artificial flavors, sweeteners or chemical preservatives. Our standards include:
1. Using vibrant, nutrient dense, plant-based ingredients.
2. Being clean = USDA Certified Organic (pesticide and residue free).
3. Having Non-GMO Project verified products (independent 3rd party certification).
4. Using RAW Food-Created Whole-Food vitamins and minerals—no synthetic isolated nutrients.
5. Our RAW standard means that our RAW products are not denatured and are teeming with enzymatic and probiotic activity.
6. Offering innovative, science-driven formulas.
Garden of Life's commitment goes beyond empowering healthy bodies. We are committed to the health of our planet through eco-friendly initiatives and support life-changing, mission-driven charities throughout the world.
Since our inception, Garden of Life has been committed to protect the environment and seek out practices to achieve that goal. From how we operate our offices to the manufacturing and distribution of our products, the planet is ours to protect and Garden of Life takes pride in using Green-e certified renewable energy, recyclable packaging and using soy ink and FSC paper.
An estimated 190 million children under give suffer from vitamin A deficiency, a major underlying cause of child mortality. Vitamin Angels is dedicated to eliminating under-five child mortality in at-risk populations simply by reaching children with the necessary vitamin A. Garden of Life has been a major force behind Vitamin Angels since 2009.