Gardena 393 Comfort Gear 600 23-Inch Hedge Shears With Gear Pivot And 9-Inch Non-Stick Blades
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy and effortless work in all cutting situations.
- With patented geared transmission for 46 % increased cutting power.
- Optimum shock absorption due to integral Technogel gel pads in the handle grips and buffers with soft plastic components.
- Straight-ground, non-stick coated blades with integral branch-cutter for easy and efficient cutting of large areas.
- Easy-clean and maintenance-free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Straight ground cutting blade with a non - stick coating. Made for easy & effortless work in all cutting situations. Ideal for exact shaping. The inbuilt gear allows for 46% more cutting power.
From the Manufacturer
Gardena's aim is to provide a simple and convenient solution to all of your watering, soil and lawn care problems. We manufacture reliable, quality gardening equipment to make light work of your gardening tasks, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your garden. Our commitment to bring you reliable gardening equipment doesn't stop when you buy your Gardena product from your local garden center. We offer a minimum 12 month parts and labor warranty on all our products so in the unlikely event that your Gardena product develops a fault, we will repair or replace the item free of charge. If your product is older than 12 months we have a national repair service which will give you a free estimate for parts and labor to repair your product.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My complaint is that all the branches and twigs had to be perpendicular to the blade in order for the blades to cut them without wedging between the blades. The blades separate because they are thin and flexable and the hedge limbs get wedged between the blades so they are going back.