|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||13.05 x 3 x 18.15 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||DX-7|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||18.15 inches|
|Assembled Length||13.05 inches|
|Assembled Width||3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||4-piece gardening system (EarthBox container, aeration screen, water fill tube, 2 b/w mulch covers), 1-pound fertilizer (7-7-7), 1-pound dolomite, 4 casters|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dalen Deer X Protective Netting for Gardens and Landscapes - 7′ x 100′ - Strong and Durable 3/4″ Polypropylene Mesh with UV Inhibitors.
|List Price:||$22.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.02 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- THE PERFECT FENCING SOLUTION: Practical and cost-effective way of making sure your vegetable garden, fruit shrubs, or trees are protected against hungry deer, rabbits, and other unwanted pests. The Gardeneer by Dalen deer netting is the perfect alternative to expensive plastic or metal fences.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: This deer defense is made in the USA with superior quality, heavy-duty 3/4” polypropylene mesh with UV inhibitors, and weather-resistant materials guaranteed to withstand harsh environments.
- ENHANCED PROTECTION: Deer don´t enjoy the feel of plastic on their noses so keep them away from your garden, vegetables, fruits, shrubs, trees, or flowers with this high-quality garden animal barrier. Available in 2 sizes, according to your individual needs: 7” x 100 and 14” x 75”.
- SAFE AND ANIMAL-FRIENDLY: Unlike similar products on the market, this temporary or permanent barrier for outdoors is non-toxic, secure, and animal friendly. Our products are made from recycled material.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: The Gardeneer by Dalen Deer-X deer repellent was designed having in mind a comfortable and user-friendly experience. Unlike a metal fence, Deer-X is easy to install without expensive handymen or professional tools. Avoid cuts, corrosion and wasting money.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Deer-X® helps protects shrubs, trees, and vegetable gardens from destructive deer. The netting is a strong and durable 3/4" polypropylene mesh with UV inhibitors for longer product life. This netting provides an easy and affordable alternative to metal fencing.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mrs. Sy on November 6, 2017
The leaves are starting to sprout out as the tree grows, so I've had to carefully pull them back through to put the netting on top. It's been two months and I am really happy with this. Next year, I will buy more and be able to put a hoop structured protection over a garden.
This netting is NOT heavy duty but worked perfectly well in the application I needed it for. I very carefully strung this on garden posts and had very minimal damage like tears in the material. It was worth it because I lost almost my entire garden to deer last year, multiple times. Tomatoes and green peppers decimated because I was too cheap to spring the 30 bucks for 2 rolls of netting.
The netting is very sheer when unfolded. I had one butterfly get trapped but I was able to rescue him and set him free. Use aluminum pie tins or colorful ribbons to keep the birds from flying into it.
Here's how it panned out for each use:
1. I stapled it to 4x4x8 fence posts around the garden to keep the deer out. It worked great, although I didn't have a good strategy for a door and just kept "hooking" it onto the head of a screw to close it up each day. This repeated wear and tear action did cause quite a few tears. I will need to replace it next year.
2. I wrapped it around some stakes around a peach tree and tied with zip ties. Held up great, no issues. Keep it away from the lawnmower at the bottom edge!
3. The deer were after my blueberry bushes too, so I cut large pieces of this netting and just threw it on top of the bushes. It actually deterred the deer very well. Although, the birds were still able to eat the blueberries through the netting! (The squares are pretty large.) To keep birds off, I would need a smaller grid netting.
In order to throw it onto flowers or bushes, you have to cut a very large piece. A small piece will just blow off in the wind.
I'm happy with this purchase overall and bought another.
Top reviews from other countries
For reeeeeeeeeal? ........ ya. Sturdiness my #$&*.