- Series: Pennsylvania's Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: RB Books; 1st Edition edition (July 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1879441918
- ISBN-13: 978-1879441910
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,598,869 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gardens of Philadelphia (Pennsylvania's Cultural and Natural Heritage) Hardcover – July 1, 2004
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Hope provides easy to understand plant and environment details for the pro and amateur. His other books include Pennsylvania's Scenic Route 6 (1879114861) and Westsylvania Heritage Trail (1879441837). Blair Seitz is an award-winning photographer.
Browse award-winning titles. See more