Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on July 6, 2017
Very useful for storing cords and hoses. Be careful not to drop them. I use a large size on my 50 foot 3/8" air hose and when I tossed it in the back of my pickup, the black ratchet part snapped off at the next to last notch. It is still useable because I can still get the whole 50 foot hose in it using the last notch. As another reviewer said, I found the spring closing to be aggravating. I have 10 or more of the various sizes and as soon as I get then I take them apart and remove the spring. Getting the spring out of the small ones is easy. Remove the hinge screw, the spring drops out, then re-assemble. The med. and large have a cap over the screw that is a challenge to remove. I chew the cap up pretty good so I don't even bother to put it back on. Now, on all mine, I push the release and it drops open. On the large ones with heavy hose, I support the weight before releasing the latch. I have used these for several years and only broke the one large one. But even broken I use it almost daily. Oh, and btw this listing is for the small clamp, NOT the medium. Making a bit oversize loop on my 100 foot, 14 gage extension cord, I can get it in this small clamp. .
on April 27, 2017
I got this product and found it to be much smaller than the 'medium' I found at Lowes (see photo) Actual it was the size of Lowe's "small" Garden Bender. This one felt flimsy, not as sold as the product at Lowes. I bought the medium one a Lowe's and returned this one. BTW the medium one at Lowes was less expensive by a dollar (see photo). I recommend you check out the big box store near you first.
review image review image
on August 31, 2017
This arrived on time and perfectly packaged. I purchased this item for an alternative use hoping it would work and it does! Anyone that has an outside house mounted hose holder will find this item very useful. For years I would wrap my hose a nd much to my chagrin, it was a sloppy mess that kept slipping from the mount. I tried putting the hose opening under the wrap but it invariably would come loose and the hose always looked sloppy and a mess on the holder. I now wrap the hose and use the Cable Wraptor to hold it in place and it looks very nice. It stays in place and the holder does all the work. I will purchase this item again for my other outside hose mounted holders. Thank you for a great product with multiple uses! Still Happy....
on August 25, 2014
I use these clips for my extension cords. They work great to keep the cords organized and easily accessible. Currently, they can easily hold a normally looped 12/3 extension cord like this one:

I have one around the 25 foot and another around the 50 foot variants of the cord above. It fits well, but I doubt you could get it around the 100 foot cord.
on September 13, 2017
I love the handle for easy carrying and the hole is great to for hanging on a nail or hook, but the spring is a major setback. You have to hold the product open to wrap it around the cable which makes one handed operation more difficult than it needs to be. I am not sure what value the spring adds. Not sure I would buy it again.
on July 6, 2017
I purchased the Multi-Pack. I have two complaints. (1) I should have gotten several large cable wraptors as I can find little use for the small ones. That was my mistake. (2) I was loving the large size until I dropped my 150' extension cord on my deck and the clasp snapped along one of the ratcheting teeth.
review image
on August 18, 2017
Holds a 100' extention cord with room to spare. I bought this to replace one I dropped on the cement and it snapped. They are both the same brand. That one lasted years.
on March 6, 2017
Perfect for what I needed them for. Couldn't find them in the local stores, found and purchased larger ones that didn't fit my needs. These work perfect.
on December 10, 2016
A great restraint for hoses, cords etc for camping ....rv's or around the home. They work great and there is various sizes. Highly recommend to keep things in order and hung up.
on July 9, 2017
Broke the second time of use. Clamp stop gave out then shot out, never to be found again. It was not under excessive stress.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse